HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Feeling Blue?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Yod

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 1999 1:48 pm    Post subject: Feeling Blue? Reply with quote

Because you all have the same musical tastes as me, I hope you don't find this a weird question. When I'm really down, or in a bad mood, etc. I find the music of metal to be soothing, calming and it always puts me in a better mood. I usually always put in an old Metallica CD. What do you guys listen to, to get you out of the dumps......
EXCITER

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 1999 2:00 pm    Post subject: Feeling Blue? Reply with quote

I JUST PUT ON HARD RADIO AND READ THE THREADS!!!!!!!!

EXCITER
nitro4040

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 1999 2:21 pm    Post subject: Feeling Blue? Reply with quote

I like something uplifting, or something that reminds me of a good time in life.. some good old Scorps can do the trick as well as some old UFO.
Misticmyst73

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 1999 2:59 pm    Post subject: Feeling Blue? Reply with quote

I put in some Judas Priest point of entery Cd and crank it!If it don't put me in a better mood at least it will put the people in my house in a bad mood so that makes me feel better.
Hippyblood

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 1999 4:10 pm    Post subject: Feeling Blue? Reply with quote

For me its "head to the guitar room". I take all that aggression out on my poor Iceman. Usually jam some "No Remorse" from Metallica or something Sacred Reich. Sometimes just my own fury. But whatever I play, it sure makes me feel better! Rock on!
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 1999 5:40 pm    Post subject: Feeling Blue? Reply with quote

The guitar thing applies to me too. Doesn't matter if I had the crappiest day in the world, an hour or so of cranking takes me away.

As for the blues, I prefer to wallow in it until I'm so bummed that 'up' is all there is left. I'll throw on something heart wrenching and pout until I'm sick of it. Afterwards, life seems pretty damned wonderful !!
ScorpionsFan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 1999 7:13 pm    Post subject: Feeling Blue? Reply with quote

Im with nitro4040 ... I like to listen to Scorps or ... hhhhmmm... Scorps... [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img] because it reminds me of the good times.

Lately I have been watching my Moscow Music Peace festival video from almost 10 years ago. Even tho it is poor quality.. It had alot of good bads on it. [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

[This message has been edited by ScorpionsFan (edited 09-30-1999).]
zombie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 1999 8:54 pm    Post subject: Feeling Blue? Reply with quote

I crank up MANOWAR and listen to them sing of
battles won and the false gods killed. That puts me in a good mood. I just want to march out and kick the crap out of the problem that has me blue.
Paul G

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 1999 5:59 am    Post subject: Feeling Blue? Reply with quote

I listen to My Dying Bride, they always lift my spirits.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: