HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SATANICBLACK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nightanimal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 1999 10:19 pm    Post subject: SATANICBLACK Reply with quote

Check out the sounds of a brand new metal band called SATANICBLACK.Constructive criticism
I welcome.I won't answer any flamers though.Everyone seems to be basing their opinions on the first song mausoleum,which is our #1 song.We're proud of all the songs,but if your looking for structure I highly recommend you try DARKNESS EMBRACED!
Check out the songs,Paint it red and Nevaeh. [url=http://www.mp3.com/artists/36/satanicblack.html]http://www.mp3.co m/artists/36/satanicblack.html[/url]
[img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=81135&a=591811&p=12502054&S equence=1[/img]

[This message has been edited by Nightanimal (edited 10-07-1999).]
The Yod

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 1999 9:30 am    Post subject: SATANICBLACK Reply with quote

Well, I listened, and I'm not a "qualified critic" but I just couldn't get into it. The cord changes in the guitar annoyed the hell out of me. It sounds like three songs put together and they don't smoothly flow into each other, I felt frustrated listening because the rhythm was so off...I'm sorry to critize, I'm sure with some practice it'll get better???
Nightanimal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 1999 10:38 am    Post subject: SATANICBLACK Reply with quote

Is it the song mausoleum your talking about?
It's a trippy song anyway.
Thats our #1 song though.
I guess you love it or hate it.
Hippyblood

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 1999 4:02 pm    Post subject: SATANICBLACK Reply with quote

Dude, I haven't listened to the whole song so I'm not going to comment on it. However, I applaud you (if it's you) for even doing it. I'm getting something going now, and I know what a bitch it can be. Rock on!

{BTW-I bet the Mormons love ya in Utah!)
Nightanimal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 1999 6:57 pm    Post subject: SATANICBLACK Reply with quote

Yeah it's me,and I wish I could offend them more so we could get more publicity but I'm working on it.
Good luck with your project.
Batman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 1999 7:14 pm    Post subject: SATANICBLACK Reply with quote

Hey NightAnimal, Don't let anybody on this board deter you (not that they would). I haven't been able to pull up your music on my computer so I don't know what it sounds like, but If you like it then F#@k everybody else! People have been criticizing metal for years. I wish you luck in your travels. I hear the music biz can be a bitch! People have always criticized my favorite band, but I'll listen to them til' the day I die!

"You think you can destroy me, you better think again!"
[img]http://www.diabolus.net/Art/slaylog.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.dccomics.com/batman/batman.gif[/img]

[This message has been edited by Batman (edited 10-06-1999).]
Nightanimal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 1999 7:27 pm    Post subject: SATANICBLACK Reply with quote

Right on SLAYER is the band that made me start playing in the first place.
I love slayer!
It seems no one can get past the first song though.We love the song.
But if your looking for smoother structure might i suggest actually listening to more than one song.Try DARKNESS EMBRACED!

[This message has been edited by Nightanimal (edited 10-07-1999).]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: