HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nevermore

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
10yearsgone

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 1999 9:56 pm    Post subject: Nevermore Reply with quote

A real good friend turned me on to Nevermore, the other day, and I thought that was the best metal I've heard since Maiden and Priest. If you have never heard this band, CHECK THEM OUT!!!! Nevermore rocks!
Peppermint Patty

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 1999 10:25 pm    Post subject: Nevermore Reply with quote

Okay, this is my topic!!!! I just love this band....great lyrics, amazing (dual) guitars, and so melodic that the whole family knows the words. This is an obsession, people...be careful of these guys! Listen to this A.S.A.P.!!!!
Paul G

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 1999 5:34 am    Post subject: Nevermore Reply with quote

I agree they're GREAT.
gumbosin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 1999 5:22 pm    Post subject: Nevermore Reply with quote

I've seen them several times, most recently opening for Mercyful Fate at the House of Blues and they sounded amazing! Nevermore's "Dreaming Neon Black" is one of the best releases of '99, if not THE best. Check out their cover of Priest's "Love Bites". Killer!!!
FALCON

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 1999 11:49 pm    Post subject: Nevermore Reply with quote

Could not agree with anyone more, the dreamin neon black album is simply the best metal album this year, mesmorizingly taking metal to new hights, progressive, thrashy, and quality all in one tasty sandwich...
Forget Queensryche, this disc more than replaces their metal VOID...
Batman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 1999 3:36 pm    Post subject: Nevermore Reply with quote

I have to second and third everything that has been said about Nevermore. There really isn't anything else to say but that they are one of the best new (newer) metal bands around! They have restored my faith that a great metal album can come out in the late 90's. Their sound is so fresh and I love their songs more and more after every listen! "I am the Dog" has one of the best opening guitar parts I've ever heard in a metal song. I could go on and on about Nevermore. I'm glad I got to see them with Iced Earth back in May, and I am really looking forward to seeing them again later this month in Dallas with Mercyful Fate.

until next time.
[img]http://www.dccomics.com/batman/batman.gif[/img]
brutally_basic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 1999 10:10 pm    Post subject: Nevermore Reply with quote

can you believe this $hi+? Nevermore is playing in Cincinnati like 2 weeks before i get out of the air force and back to cincy. that broke my freakin heart, these guys rock and i have been wanting to see them for a while. oh well, maybe they are hurting for money are going to come back around close sometime soon.
lifes a bitch!

laters
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: