HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gay Black Metal
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 1999 9:59 am    Post subject: Gay Black Metal Reply with quote

I don't care as long as the satanic black metal continues - wahoo!
DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 1999 10:40 am    Post subject: Gay Black Metal Reply with quote

It's just too easy to get caught up in these things here. If I was going to make a comment, which I'm not, I'd say that it would be kinda funny if Berdoo and SatanicBLack or whatever both turned up on the next "Tales from the Pit," but I wont say it. I'm officially confining myself to the "intelligent" topics in here. Later.
BedOfRust

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 1999 2:47 pm    Post subject: Gay Black Metal Reply with quote

[img]http://pw1.netcom.com/~ghodapp/mypics.jpg[/img]

Rob Halford...Satanic??? Nah!!!
SpiritOnParole

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 1999 4:34 pm    Post subject: Gay Black Metal Reply with quote

A) In my eyes, religion, sexuality and musical talent are three completely separate entities.

B) I echo several of you in not assigning value to sexuality.

C) As it's the one-month anniversary of Hurricane Piranha, I feel obligated to say this: Threads regarding sexuality often become feeding frenzies of cheap insults and flames when posted with direct regard to a touchy topic.

Spirit

[img]http://www.alicecoopershow.com/images/atticani.gif[/img]
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 1999 4:51 pm    Post subject: Gay Black Metal Reply with quote

I agree that many people are sensitive about discussing sexuality, so if I may offer a suggestion, I think that everyone should sit down and describe his/her genitalia in detail. That will break the ice for many of us and probably make a man out of little ol' Nightanimal...heh heh.
DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 1999 5:05 pm    Post subject: Gay Black Metal Reply with quote

I think Matt's last comment high-lights what I thought was readily apparent. That this thread is a joke, intended to poke fun at certain others. Namely, at those who come in here and start spouting about how brilliant they are, then when called out on it, start calling everyone "***got."

As we've found out, it is a waste of time to argue or debate with people who have a 3d grade mentality.
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 1999 5:09 pm    Post subject: Gay Black Metal Reply with quote

Surprising to me how the annonimity of this board gives rise to such inflammitory spewings. Guess it's 'cause I'm too new to have enjoyed this infamous Pirranna dude.

But since we're all describing our genitals I'm going to run home and get some pictures to post !!!! JK [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

Nightanimal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 1999 8:20 pm    Post subject: Gay Black Metal Reply with quote

Right on Heathermetal its really cool to actually have pleased someone after all this bullS*hit which I know I was major factor in.
I was just trying to get the band name and music out there and took offense way to quikly.
I have no problems with Metalfilm1 or Deathtofalsemetal.
I know the music is great and I love it.
If you other people don't thats cool.
There was one thing posted that I would like to answer though.
Someone said that if your band was any good you wouldn't be personally posting on this board or something like that.
I'm totally for talking to people and fans especially on the net it is the best way to stay in touch.
Plus the fans are everything,they make the band so why not.
If you think you are to good to talk to public on the net and you are a big band then your not doing it for the right reasons.
Just my opinion.
The Yod

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 1999 12:24 pm    Post subject: Gay Black Metal Reply with quote

I agree Exciter. I just listened to the SatanicBlack MP3 and, sorry to say, I thought it was awful. I posted my opinion on the SatanicBlack thread so I won't go into it, but I, and I dearly love metal and all its rebelliousness, really take offense to the "satanic" lyrics. Not that I'm religious, I'm not at all, I just don't like the negativeness the music portrays. I put that in the same catagory as the gangster rap, etc. It serves no purpose other then to further enflame groups of idiots. I'm sure I'll be slammed for my comments, but hey that's the breaks.

To me it's really juvenile to come up with lyrics such as "all the christian sinners must die" what's up with that??? What happened to the intelligent lyrics of Black Sabbath, BOC, etc. The lyrics of the "satanic metal" groups are absolutly laughable, but frightening because some of these people actually believe that they are making music. Please, no commentary on my poor spelling, I don't care and I don't want to hear it. And I'm a girl so please refer your insults to a female, calling me a butt pirate and ***got won't have the same effect as they would if I were a man.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: