HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"OH MY GOD" it's Guns and Roses

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DAN

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 1999 3:25 am    Post subject: "OH MY GOD" it's Guns and Roses Reply with quote

I finally heard the whole new song this morning. Well I can't throw in the towel on this guy yet. The song did grab my attention and it was different but still had an edge to it. I have to hear more new material but so far that song wasn't too bad. We'll see Axl.
Paul G

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 1999 5:33 am    Post subject: "OH MY GOD" it's Guns and Roses Reply with quote

I heard it once so far and definately it's too early to tell if AXL is jumping on a "tired" trend wagon, industrial tinged metal. The song did have some "Edge" to it but the DJ's main complaint with it is that it sounded "thin" and not powerful enough compared to the likes Of Ministry/NIN/Rammstein.
JC BAD BOY BERDOO

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 1999 1:27 pm    Post subject: "OH MY GOD" it's Guns and Roses Reply with quote

Hey Hey Hey,..Yea! Bitchen tune Axl....
"OH-MY GOD" Rocks and the rest of the new stuff is great, wait tell you hear it, your gonna do a back-flip....oh-ya, check this out it's in the Projectunes2000/Berdoo music news letter...Hell Yea!!
> [url=http://www.bzzt.com/gnrbar/home.htm]http://www.bzzt.com/gnrbar/ho me.htm[/url] .. AXL ROSE and the GUNNERS are on the Rise with a New Release that will Melt your Brain, The Rebel Rockers are Back for the Attack and are coming your way!...Hell Yea!!! I can't wait for this one. Rumors of tour with AC/DC and FOO-FIGHTERS.
Fatalcharm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 1999 8:19 am    Post subject: "OH MY GOD" it's Guns and Roses Reply with quote

Yeah, I heard it. I wonder if Axl and that underachiever Dave Mustaine hang together. That man has to much talent to stoop that low. Wow 7 yrs for this. Makes me glad im not a real fan.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: