HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Remember TNT ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LEV1ATHAN

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 1999 6:32 am    Post subject: Remember TNT ? Reply with quote

Man! Remember "...we are rulers of the ocean, and kings of seven seas..." from TNT's "Knights of the new Thunder"? Those were the days, eh? I began to rumage through some old tapes, and found 2 of my old TNT tapes; "Knights..." and "Tell No Tales". I have found "Tell No Tales" on CD and (get this!) at WAL-MART!! LMAO... I am going to buy it today, what a great album this is, and to finally have it on CD will RULE. The only TNT album I do not have, and maybe one of you can help me out here, is the first one. I am sure there was an album put out BEFORE "Knights...", maybe just titled "TNT". Do any of you like TNT? Can someone give me some info about thier first album?

Telling no tales...(_E\/|/\TH/\N

EXCITER

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 1999 8:07 am    Post subject: Remember TNT ? Reply with quote

Hey Lev-

I've got that one (Knights of the new Thunder)! Love that stuff. Unfortunately, it's the only TNT I have and don't know about the first one.

EXCITER
Not Man

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 1999 4:43 pm    Post subject: Remember TNT ? Reply with quote

Hell Yeah I remember them. Tony Harnell IMO has an amazing voice. I had "Knights of the new Thunder" on vinyl many moons ago, but $hit happens....now I don't [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/frown.gif[/img]. I do have "Tell no Tales on cd, not as good as their first.

C-YA
[img]http://socr.uwindsor.ca/~rzlotnik/rstar.gif[/img]
LEV1ATHAN

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 1999 6:45 am    Post subject: Remember TNT ? Reply with quote

Tony Harnell has an AMAZING voice to say the LEAST. I was fortunate enough to receive a copy of Knights of the New Thunder from a friend online about a year ago. He was the one who sent me a full length home video of the Kiss concert I went to here in New Orleans back in '96. Nothing like real good friends who are also real good connections eh? So what do you guys think of the new TNT stuff? I know I know, most of it sounds like "alterna-crap", but hey, there ARE a few songs on it that sound pretty good! I never judge an album by one song.... Def Leppard is a great example of this... I was one to say I didn't like the new Def Leppard album, but I heard this one song from it called "Paper Moon" that caught my attention, and decided to buy it. Great song!

your friendly water dragon...(_E\/|/\TH/\N

[This message has been edited by LEV1ATHAN (edited 10-14-1999).]
HardRocker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 1999 10:50 am    Post subject: Remember TNT ? Reply with quote

Check the track we're playing from Westworld. The band is Mark Reale, Bruno Ravel, John O'Reilly, and.....Tony Harnell. Also, if anyone has the song "Harley Davidson" from the original TNT ep (before Tony) please let me know.
Not Man

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 1999 6:03 pm    Post subject: Remember TNT ? Reply with quote

quote[quote]Check the track we're playing from Westworld[/quote]

Musically not bad.......what happened to his voice? No more soaring vocals? [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/frown.gif[/img]

C-YA
[img]http://socr.uwindsor.ca/~rzlotnik/rstar.gif[/img]

pigbag

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 1999 6:03 am    Post subject: Remember TNT ? Reply with quote

Hello,
For your information, incase you were unaware, TNT are still around and have had a number of releases since '...Tales' namely:
Intuition '89
Realized Fantasies '92 (Split Up)
Firefly '97 (Reformed Obviously!)
and Transistor '99
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: