HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ROB HALFORD UPDATE FOR 10/20/99

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BedOfRust

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 1999 1:48 pm    Post subject: ROB HALFORD UPDATE FOR 10/20/99 Reply with quote

Rob posted this a few minutes ago:

quote:
So we're at work again and things couldn't be going better. I've made one more change in the band lineup to go along with the 2 guitar attack. Sid Riggs has been working with another band that is close to getting a label deal in between the time he's been rehearsing with me, so that gave me an
opportunity to grab a more aggressive drummer to suit the band's sound and let Sid focus on his other project. Sid and I mutually agreed on the change and we will remain very good friends.

The chemistry which this band has is incredible. All of you will have loads of fun with these guys. I give this band 2 horns up. 2 horns up on Saturday's earthquake as well.

We are this close (1/2") to having all the songs ready for tracking. Wonder how I could hold a sneak preview for all of you? ...

I'll check back tomorrow before work.

Rob

[This message has been edited by BedOfRust (edited 10-20-1999).]
DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 1999 1:53 pm    Post subject: ROB HALFORD UPDATE FOR 10/20/99 Reply with quote

Bed:

Who is in Rob's band?
BedOfRust

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 1999 1:58 pm    Post subject: ROB HALFORD UPDATE FOR 10/20/99 Reply with quote

Rob has not announced the members in his band yet. I think they are going to reveal them when they reveal the new site [url=http://www.robhalford.com.]www.robhalford.com.[/url] According to Roy Z, if you know the underground metal scene, especially in L.A., you may know the guitarists.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: