HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John Sykes and Jon Deverill

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crusader

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 1999 12:37 pm    Post subject: John Sykes and Jon Deverill Reply with quote

Does anyone know what these two old Tygers Of Pan Tang members are up to, or recently been up to, or if involved in anything at all, at present time? Has Jon Deverill been in any band other than Tygers Of ...?
anamal

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 1999 12:43 pm    Post subject: John Sykes and Jon Deverill Reply with quote

Crusader, i checked a t.o.p.t tribute site and was informed that there is gonna be a new cd of t.o.p.t.live stuff available soon if not now available,and it said that their is a reunion of the boys now in progress,everyone except Jon Deverill,who is now a stage actor and movie actor in Britian.
Crusader

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 1999 1:55 pm    Post subject: John Sykes and Jon Deverill Reply with quote

Anamal, thanks for your info! But Jon Deverill a stage and movie actor!!?? That, I never would have guessed. I think it's cool they're going to release some live stuff. Hope they get a studio album out soon too.
nitro4040

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 1999 2:33 pm    Post subject: John Sykes and Jon Deverill Reply with quote

Caught Sykes and bunch of other Think Lizzy alumni about a year and half ago doing the Thin Lizzy tribute at a club around here. Was awesome. Would love to hear some new stuff from him and see him again live..
Misticmyst73

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 1999 8:24 am    Post subject: John Sykes and Jon Deverill Reply with quote

Last I've hard Sykes was coming out with a new solo album. when I don't know?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: