HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KEEP DREAMING!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jake

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 1999 5:34 pm    Post subject: KEEP DREAMING! Reply with quote

I like your bands nitro and Deathtofalsemetal, i think they could actually work accepting any possible egos that might be involved but the styles would work. I dont know why everyone picks harris to be bassist would work with a power metal band but i dont see him playing much else. Oh well at least no one listed the classic iron maiden line up as the allstar band this time, that would really get on my nerves.

My band:

Vocals: Klaus Meine
Guitar: Brian Tatler(Diamond Head)
Drums:Nick Menza
Bass: Marcus GroBkopf(Helloween)
Piano: Jon Oliva(Savatage)

This band would be a very traditional metal type band. imagine the typical song as being something like Am i Evil from diamond head with Klaus's superior vocals. It would basically rely heavily on excellent riffs put out by Tatler and lots of groovy stuff in the background by Marcus and Nick. Jon Oliva would lead the ballads(i think that since he is good at slower songs and klaus has done some excellent scorpions ballads they could make something quite good despite their differences) im sick of keyboards so the piano would be kindof like an intro thing and a ballad thing. unlike many ballads though like what is it Poison? oliva knows how to play the piano. The band would be called: Stahlschwert(steel sword) this might give the band somekindof edge because instead of their name being the typical lame powermetal type name, it would be the same lame name in German so as to stand out(id do it if i had a band). The best thing of all is that the core of the group isnt even doing anything cool right now(klaus, Tatler, Menza) i dont want to rip on their projects but i think they would actually be in a position to benefit from joining this supergroup. and Oliva and GroBkopf could gain huge acclaim in a teamup even if only temporary with such rock legends as klaus meine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: