HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ROB HALFORD UPDATE FOR 10/26/99

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BedOfRust

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 1999 2:54 pm    Post subject: ROB HALFORD UPDATE FOR 10/26/99 Reply with quote

This is from Rob's manager, John Baxter:

quote:
Quickly, the band members are still in rehearsals through Nov. 12.

Rob will be interviewed by VH-1 on Thursday for a new program which the network is producing. The interview will detail the infamous Reno, NV trial from the artist's perspective.

We'll make sure we post the on-air date as soon as it is confirmed by VH-1.

There are many other business discussions in the works related to the recording schedule and 2000 touring plans; along with, other matters which I'm not at liberty to discuss presently.

But rest assured, most of this information will be made public in short time, and
realize I'm working diligently to ensure Rob's next release and touring opportunities will be as great and ambitious as is possible.

In the next couple of weeks, I'll try and give you all a timeline of production
events which each of you may find interesting to follow.

As many of you know, I've been working on Rob's forthcoming release dating back to August '98. Bringing in various writers, musicians and producers to assist us in capturing the elements and sounds which will represent Rob's first Heavy Metal release in 10 years.

As I've made clear in the past, it takes many people to make a great album. And from all the difficult ground work comes this exciting news: both Rob and I believe we will be ready to commit to the recording process by the middle of December.

So, sit up and participate as you wish; while the latter stages of our recording schedule unfold; details of Rob's 2000 touring schedule is disclosed; and our transition to Rob's new web site takes place.

Personally, I'm looking forward to many things which are about to occur, but one
item in particular which I'm excited about will be a remarkable section I've been
over-seeing the construction of on Rob's new web site. The new section is guaranteed to please the most knowledable and enthusiastic supporters of Rob Halford.

Again, many thanks for your patience and enthusiastic support. I believe all of
our efforts will soon manifest into an exciting and memorable experience.

Sincerely,

JB

My question is, if they consider this to be Rob's first metal release in 10 years, WTF was Fight????
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: