HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Heavy Metal Halloween Shows
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 1999 3:10 pm    Post subject: Heavy Metal Halloween Shows Reply with quote

What shows are going on this Halloween? Here in lovely Nash Vegas, Quiet Riot will be here tonite 10/29, Nashville P*ssy and Motorhead on 10/30, Kenny Wayne Shepard and LA Guns on 10/31. Wahoo!
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 1999 3:20 pm    Post subject: Heavy Metal Halloween Shows Reply with quote

Megadeth yesterday, Sofa King (ex-tesla members) tonight. Tommy Chong on the radio this morning. Not a bad week in rock.
DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 1999 6:14 pm    Post subject: Heavy Metal Halloween Shows Reply with quote

No metal this weekend, but plenty of good old fashioned rock and roll. The three best rock bands in town -- Fernando, Richmond Fontaine and Baseboard Heaters -- are doing a show together. A little sleazy tex mex, a bit of pedal steel, and some country-fried stuff. your own DTFM will be holding up one end of the bar, sportin' a woody. We're blessed here in Portland to have an unbelievable local music scene when it comes to plain old rock 'n roll.

Flarpo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 1999 1:24 am    Post subject: Heavy Metal Halloween Shows Reply with quote

MOTORHEAD in Nashgooberville ? where at ? what time? Man I did'nt hear about that, please post the time and location HeatherMetal.Damm I'll make the 70 mile trek to see them guys.
nitro4040

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 1999 1:35 am    Post subject: Heavy Metal Halloween Shows Reply with quote

dokken/great white thursdy night
dave menneketti on sunday
john Paul Jones thurs

I thought Motorhead was playing the exotic erotic here this weekend..
EpicFNM

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 1999 6:43 am    Post subject: Heavy Metal Halloween Shows Reply with quote

Megadeth, Static X, and New American Shame will be here Halloween Night!
10yearsgone

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 1999 8:35 am    Post subject: Heavy Metal Halloween Shows Reply with quote

Flarpo, Motorhead will be at Nashville Shores tonight, (exit 221 off I-40) and they will probably go on around 9:30 or so and you get admission to all of the haunted houses out there (I think I heard there are 3). I also believe it costs $20 for admission. Those yahoos from my old hometown Charlotte, John Boy and Billy, will also be there, so be sure to take at least a dozen eggs for them. [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img] There sure seem to be lots of metallers in the Nashville area....

Heather, going to Kenny Wayne tomorrow nite!

Nitro, if you would, please email me and let me know how that JPJ show is, that is, if you go to it. JPJ is coming NOWHERE in the southeast. Thanks in advance.....
OverMuch

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 1999 1:26 pm    Post subject: Heavy Metal Halloween Shows Reply with quote

Hey, check out the flames tattooed on the guitarist's arm in New American Shame...my best friend did that. :-)
Flarpo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 1999 5:26 pm    Post subject: Heavy Metal Halloween Shows Reply with quote

10yearsgone,thanks for the info on the show.I got up this morning and read your reply just had a rebuilt motor put in the truck, picked it up Friday, ran out washed it waxed it.But as luck would have it my flarpping truck won't start,I is bumed! and I was looking forward to throwing eggs at John boy and Billy they suck!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: