HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Pantera Album

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KrazyAsHel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 1999 9:25 am    Post subject: New Pantera Album Reply with quote

Hey !!
Do you guys wanna help out the hardest band ever?? Pantera is putting together a street team...
Official PANTERA Street Team now open at [url=http://www.streetteam.net/jointheteams.html#Pant]http://www.stree tteam.net/jointheteams.html#Pant[/url] . Go today and
join in to promote their new album due early next year.
EpicFNM

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 1999 1:46 pm    Post subject: New Pantera Album Reply with quote

Pantera the hardest band ever???? The same Pantera that was wearing make up and spandex in the 80s? That Pantera? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Midnight Sun

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 1999 5:18 pm    Post subject: New Pantera Album Reply with quote

Ok. But it will cost Pantera $40, 000. Money up front!

HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 1999 9:05 am    Post subject: New Pantera Album Reply with quote

Hey - I kinda like Phil sporting the Steven Pearcy do!
MetallicHead

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 1999 10:03 am    Post subject: New Pantera Album Reply with quote

Epic: What do you care if they wore make up, spandex or whatever. I think their music is one of the heaviest I've heard.
Have you ever heard their last studio album, TGST? It's the most heavy of all Pantera albums.
I think that it doesn't matter if they put make up on, Pantera is a whole different band since Cowboys.

I just wish that bands like Metallica, Megadeth, and all the band that are selling out, do as Pantera did, sell them self but the other way arround.
[img]http://www.diveshack.com/images/ghosts/ghosts4/Mvlo7u78.gif[/img]
Brian123

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 1999 1:03 pm    Post subject: New Pantera Album Reply with quote

I think that just for a change, if any of you have ever heard or heard of Mortification, check them out. Especially Scrolls of the Megilloth and their self titled. They may be a christian band but you would never know unless you read their lyrics. Steve Rowe, the singer, has some of the deepest growling lyrics I've ever heard. Thanx.
zombie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 1999 10:04 am    Post subject: New Pantera Album Reply with quote

Help Pantera?

The way I see it they have:
1. a job that requires that they "work" a show from 9:00 to 11:30.
2. They can show up drunk & stoned to work.
3. They have free sex before, during and after the show if they want to.
4. They have more money than all of us "hardboarders " together.
5. They can sleep off their hangovers ( we have to go to work)

So I think that they should help us. they can come to my house and mow my lawn. They could
be my "YARD TEAM"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: