HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Farewell Cruel & Cold World

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 1999 2:02 pm    Post subject: Farewell Cruel & Cold World Reply with quote

Being the Lord-God-King HardRadio Junkie that I am, I usually ignore the banner ads.

But the banner ad I just saw - "Click here for KornWeb TV - 24/7"

WTF?? Kill me please.
Fatalcharm

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 1999 3:47 pm    Post subject: Farewell Cruel & Cold World Reply with quote

I like the thought of Korn funding us, thats the least they could do. It's their way of apologizing.
ScorpionsFan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 1999 7:14 pm    Post subject: Farewell Cruel & Cold World Reply with quote

LOL - Good one! [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/wink.gif[/img]
OverMuch

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 1999 11:31 am    Post subject: Farewell Cruel & Cold World Reply with quote

LMAO...Hey, there's a sign about 2 blocks from my house advertising a new radio station. It says:

Funky Monkey 106.7
Korn - Limp Bizkit - Beastie Boys

How many ways can this sign say: "OverMuch! Don't listen to this station!"?
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 1999 11:31 am    Post subject: Farewell Cruel & Cold World Reply with quote

Korn poopie, korn pops, korn dogs, creamed korn - it is nice of them to provide funding and their name is fun to fun too.
Brian123

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 1999 4:02 pm    Post subject: Farewell Cruel & Cold World Reply with quote

hahahah
You guys should send some of this to Blonde Zombie and Play it again. They seem to think that Hard radio has to play Korn and the likes. They have been raising such as stink about this topic in the suggestions column. I thank the stars that Hard radio is not giving in.
Fatalcharm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 1999 4:52 pm    Post subject: Farewell Cruel & Cold World Reply with quote

You know I remember back in like 93-94 when they first started mixing grunge with zrock metal. At first I didn't think it was to bad to mix smashing pumpkins with WASP. But I can't even understand for 10 secs what sick twisted mind would go "Oh yeah, korn belongs here."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: