HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Holiday Weekend

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 1999 2:04 pm    Post subject: The Holiday Weekend Reply with quote

I had the most awesome long weekend that I can remember. Didn't have to put up with my family at all (a few of us single guys got together and made Thanksgiving dinner), had an audition to be the new frontman for a smokin' local band and got the gig, got a solid line on a new girly-girl, and spent plenty of time consuming barley based beverages. Maybe there is a God after all.

Anyone else have really cool weekends?
Brian123

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 1999 2:07 pm    Post subject: The Holiday Weekend Reply with quote

I did just because my three day weekend just happened to fall on this one. I did not do a damn thing other than eat turkey and drink beer with the family!
HardRocker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 1999 2:11 pm    Post subject: The Holiday Weekend Reply with quote

NB: Sounds like you had a Thanks-getting weekend. Way to go on the new gig and send us a tape as soon as you have one.
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 1999 3:50 pm    Post subject: The Holiday Weekend Reply with quote

Deal on the tape. Hey do me a favor - Tracy asked me to pass a message along to Chainsaw from Slave Raider. I didn't get a chance to talk to him yet - I'll get the e-mail address to him though.

NB
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 1999 5:25 pm    Post subject: The Holiday Weekend Reply with quote

I went to Texas for the week so I could have the Jerry Springer Thanksgiving with my family. Lots of major Texas herbage and reverting back to my high school party days. One down two to go.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: