HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

new year resolutions
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zombie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 1999 8:58 am    Post subject: new year resolutions Reply with quote

I'm sure some of us make new year resolutions, that we quickly break. What are some of yours?

mine:
1. To do my part to help increase the stock value of Michelob beer by drinking way more next year.

2.To never says Flarpo in public again.
3. To never use the word "metal" and "metallica" in the same sentence again.
4. Hope to cut down on my food purchases so I can get all the killer CD's that I read about on the hardboard ( thanks!!)

That's all for now. Be safe tonight!!

[This message has been edited by zombie (edited 01-01-2000).]
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2000 8:32 am    Post subject: new year resolutions Reply with quote

Mine is to wage a one woman war against the aging process - complete with new boobs, retin A and lots of loud metal.
Bullgod10304

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2000 4:14 pm    Post subject: new year resolutions Reply with quote

Mine is not to drink and drive the porcelain bus again next New Years.

[This message has been edited by Bullgod10304 (edited 01-01-2000).]
Ganley

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2000 4:59 pm    Post subject: new year resolutions Reply with quote

I had the idea of listening to ALL my cds in alphabetical order before I buy another one, but no, I can't go through all 500 of them without getting something new! [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]
Jake

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2000 10:10 pm    Post subject: new year resolutions Reply with quote

Actually i think i tried that once ganley and it became incredibly tiring even with only 120 cds. i think it takes the enjoyment out of the music sometimes.

1. Get more sleep

2. Calm down

3. Stop wasting time on stupid things like video games and tv(actually this one is possible).
BigAl

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2000 6:39 pm    Post subject: new year resolutions Reply with quote

stop wasting so much time working on school and work stuff, go out and drink more on the weekends, and mak on more honeys [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/wink.gif[/img]
SunKingHono

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2000 10:27 pm    Post subject: new year resolutions Reply with quote

Since this thread is about resolutions we will quickly break, I pledge to become a better citizen.

Sincerely,
SunKing
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2000 2:24 pm    Post subject: new year resolutions Reply with quote

Resolutions that I plan to break.

Drink less and have more sex than last year.

Be more responsible. Be less sarcastic. Use less f##king profanity.

The only one I may keep is to party equally as hard this year as I did the last 3 years.
SpiritOnParole

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2000 6:44 pm    Post subject: new year resolutions Reply with quote

Mine for the breaking...

1. To stop being so obsessive about every little thing that I say and do!
2. To eat more, so that I won't run the risk of becoming a SpiritOnParole in the literal sense.
3. To clear 1,000 posts on my HardBoard account...this one's actually realistic.

Spirit

[img]http://www.goth.net/~shanmonster/graphics/ankhspin.gif[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: