HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Recently Purchased CDs Episode IV: A new thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 1999 3:39 pm    Post subject: Recently Purchased CDs Episode IV: A new thread Reply with quote

Once again the Rec. Purchased thread has gotten too long, so I thought I'd start a new one.

To start things off:

Immortal--Pure Holocaust.
In Ruins--Four Season of Grey
Raider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 1999 3:40 pm    Post subject: Recently Purchased CDs Episode IV: A new thread Reply with quote

Why is that stupid frowny face the default icon? I didn't mean for it to be there. DOH!
MetallicHead

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 1999 3:53 pm    Post subject: Recently Purchased CDs Episode IV: A new thread Reply with quote

Anthrax - Return of the Killer A's
Led Zeppelin - Vol. 1-Early Days Best Of Led
Poison - Greatest Hits 1986-1996 (I don't why, I guess I was in a mellow mood [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/frown.gif[/img])
Batman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 1999 7:01 pm    Post subject: Recently Purchased CDs Episode IV: A new thread Reply with quote

I picked up Sanctuary's " Into the Mirror Black" at a half price book store for 3 bucks yesterday! For those of you who don't know, Sanctuary was Warrel Danes' band before Nevermore. I had never heard Sanctuary until yesterday, and I have to say I'm sorry I missed out on these guys 10 years ago. They sound alot like Early Queensryche to me. I suggest that every fan of Nevermore go out and try to find the old Sanctuary stuff, if they don't already own some.
zombie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 1999 8:22 am    Post subject: Recently Purchased CDs Episode IV: A new thread Reply with quote

I never noticed that the 2 were related, and I have all the Santurary. ( what a looser I am). They were James Hetfields pet band for
a long while with him helping them as a producer. They do a killer version of Jefferson Airplane's white rabbit.....Little alice is on drugs again. I agree...find all of their CD's even if you are not a nevermore friend, if there is such a person!

See I can learn something everyday.

Paradise Lost..
Minestry pslam 69
Fates warning...tribute (ebay $7.50 cool)

[This message has been edited by zombie (edited 12-03-1999).]

[This message has been edited by zombie (edited 12-03-1999).]
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 1999 9:25 am    Post subject: Recently Purchased CDs Episode IV: A new thread Reply with quote

Sebastian Bach & Friends-Bring 'Em Bach Alive!
Defender-They Came Over the High Pass
The Gathering-Superheat
Indecision-Release the Cure
Karma to Burn-Wild,Wonderful Purgatory
Metallica-S&M (free from Elektra...how's that for a big F you to the boys)
Opeth-Still Life(BELIEVE THE HYPE!!)
SublimeSerpent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 1999 10:18 am    Post subject: Recently Purchased CDs Episode IV: A new thread Reply with quote

I just wanted to fix an error.The first SANCTUARY album was produced by Dave Mustaine not James Hetfield.He also plays the solo on the cover version of ``White Rabbit`` on that album .DEATH TO FALSE INFORMATION!!!
DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 1999 2:41 pm    Post subject: Recently Purchased CDs Episode IV: A new thread Reply with quote

Dave Meniketti "On the blue side"
Guns n Roses "Live Era"

Today was year-end bonus day at work. Yippeeeee !!!!! This weekend, I may let the ANAMAL inside me come out and do some serious purchasing.
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 1999 12:46 am    Post subject: Recently Purchased CDs Episode IV: A new thread Reply with quote

Hey Matt, how do you get Elektra to send you free beer coasters like that ??

Must be nice to have such connections.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: