HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Recently Purchased CDs Episode IV: A new thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anamal

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2000 1:24 pm    Post subject: Recently Purchased CDs Episode IV: A new thread Reply with quote

todays are;
Dark Tranquility/projector
In Flames/jesters race
In Flames/subterraineon/lunar strain
DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2000 7:14 pm    Post subject: Recently Purchased CDs Episode IV: A new thread Reply with quote

Bullgod, you can't go wrong with Iced Earth's "Something Wicked," "Alive in Athens" or "Dark Saga." All are brilliant.
Randall_Flagg666

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2000 10:49 pm    Post subject: Recently Purchased CDs Episode IV: A new thread Reply with quote

Anamal, great picks man! I used to love Machine Head, the 1st album is one of my 30 faves of the 90's. The Burning Red is a heaping pile of dissapointment for me. They got the Soulfly/LB/Roots-era Sepultura vibe, which I don't like. Give me another Burn My Eyes, and I'll buy it. I lean towards At the Gates/In Flames/Dark Tranquillity these days. I heard that James (guitar god) Murphy is going to do another Disincarnate album with Tomas Lindberg from At the Gates (vocals), Steve (bass god)Digiorgio, and Gene (drum god) Hoglan. That would be my supergroup, now they might actually do it [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]
Bullgod10304

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2000 12:46 am    Post subject: Recently Purchased CDs Episode IV: A new thread Reply with quote

My bad, you were talking to Raider 'bout the cds.
Bullgod10304

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2000 8:11 am    Post subject: Recently Purchased CDs Episode IV: A new thread Reply with quote

Thanks DTFM, I'll check them out.
anamal

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2000 11:19 am    Post subject: Recently Purchased CDs Episode IV: A new thread Reply with quote

todays include;
Vandenberg/heading for a storm
junkyard/were trying to practice
the four horsemen/gettin pretty good....
msg/one night at budokan..

2083 cds and counting and still havent recieved my year end bonus(which should be a kick a$$ amount)..watch out matt!!!!
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2000 2:28 pm    Post subject: Recently Purchased CDs Episode IV: A new thread Reply with quote

Heard OF Fleshgrind, but have yet to hear any music. As for Machine Head, Robb Flynn can lick my sac, since he cancelled on this year's Milwaukee Metalfest. Something about it being "too metal." No sh-t!
Bullgod10304

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2000 2:43 pm    Post subject: Recently Purchased CDs Episode IV: A new thread Reply with quote

Damn, can understand why you hate Machine Head then, pretty snobby attitude they got. As for Fleshgrind, I have "Destined for Defilement" cuz Dave was giving them out to everyone he worked with. No solos on that album, mostly deep growling lyrics, lots of double pedaling, and heavy guitars. I am not into it because all the songs sound the same to me. But hey, if you like that type of thing go for it.

[This message has been edited by Bullgod10304 (edited 01-07-2000).]
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2000 9:07 am    Post subject: Recently Purchased CDs Episode IV: A new thread Reply with quote

Got the following in the mail yesterday:
John Christ - Flesh Caffeine
Anthrax - Armed and Dangerous
Arch Enemy - Burning Bridges
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: