HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mamma We're All Crazy Now
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nicodim

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2000 5:09 pm    Post subject: Mamma We're All Crazy Now Reply with quote

R U crazy? Someone inside me tells (don't know Y)U R...So, if all of us here on the HardBoard are little bit crazy, I got a deal for U, he-he.
Typing my own reply on the "DIO OR OZZY" topic, I suddenly find a fun idea. Don't even know what did guide me to write about Ozzy to sing "Rainbow Eyes" of Rainbow, but I need to thank it...Just imagine if it would be true. Well, now I think we can have a lot of fun. What about a top list of most ubelievable and funniest cover songs we would hear if it comes to reality? U see?
OK, here are my favorites:

1. James Hetfield sings "Barcelona" (from Freddie Mercury solo album) with Montserrat Caballe
2. Lemmy sings "Livin' La Vida Loca" by Ricky Martin
3. Dave Mustaine sings "Are You Lonesome Tonight" by Elvis Presley

And I already said about Ozzy, he-he...

Well, now U, HardBoardians,lemme see your craziest rock'n'roll dreams!!!
Fatalcharm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2000 6:34 pm    Post subject: Mamma We're All Crazy Now Reply with quote

Leads of Slayer and Sepultura singin "If I closed my eyes forever" or whatever the hell its called.
Bullgod10304

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2000 6:37 pm    Post subject: Mamma We're All Crazy Now Reply with quote

Marylin Manson sings "Baby One More Time."
SoulFly sings "Mambo #5."

Missed one
Celine Dion sings "Nookie."
Or Whitney Houston.....
IIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIII DIIIID It ALLLLLLLLLLL FOOOR THHHEEEEE NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOKIE AAAAANNNNNNNND IIIIIEEEEEEEEIIIIIII...............

[This message has been edited by Bullgod10304 (edited 01-14-2000).]
EXCITER

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2000 6:30 am    Post subject: Mamma We're All Crazy Now Reply with quote

KISS covers "Vogue" by Madonna.

EXCITER
Fatalcharm

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2000 7:57 am    Post subject: Mamma We're All Crazy Now Reply with quote

Sinead O'Connor covers "Cat Scratch Fever".
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2000 8:06 am    Post subject: Mamma We're All Crazy Now Reply with quote

Tim McGraw covers Black Sabbath's "Country Girl" with Faith Hill starring as the Country Girl.
Nicodim

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2000 4:30 pm    Post subject: Mamma We're All Crazy Now Reply with quote

EXCITER!
OOOOHHH!!! I really (no - REALLY!!!) like your choice!
Hey, what did U say about sense of humour? Give me just a little bit of yours... :-))
But tell me who will be the lead singer? It seems to me the best person is Paul Stanley, isn't he?

Nicodim

P.S. I got a feelin' I can't sleep tonight, because all that goddamned night I will be laughin' out loud!!! (look, read my P.S. again - it's a, he-he, f..kin' poetry)
Nicodim

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2000 4:44 pm    Post subject: Mamma We're All Crazy Now Reply with quote

Fatalcharm!
Let's read the first phrase of my previous message (to EXCITER)! I just wanna say the same thing to ya!
Think, your trick with Sinead not only the fun, but REAL PERVERSION!!! And it would be true to say that this is the thing I only wanted to get from all of you here...
U and EXCITER my favorites now!

Nicodim
zombie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2000 5:07 pm    Post subject: Mamma We're All Crazy Now Reply with quote

How about Black Sabbath sings the theme to the Beverly hillbillies to the tune of Iron
Man. Try it...it fits! get the tune going in you head and start singing...

LEt me tell you a story
about a mountain man named jed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: