HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cheeziest metal song of all time is......
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swidman66

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2000 7:55 pm    Post subject: Cheeziest metal song of all time is...... Reply with quote

Well what do you think? I think we would have to start with Big Balls by AC/DC.

I think Fatalcharm would go with "Make love like a man".

No fair saying anything by (insert band or artist here).
Fatalcharm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2000 7:59 pm    Post subject: Cheeziest metal song of all time is...... Reply with quote

I think you would win that bet. Oh yeah and "I wanna rock and roll all night". That is by far the most overplayed song of all time. I was so glad they didn't play it once in Detroit Rock City (except that band at the beginning).
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2000 8:07 pm    Post subject: Cheeziest metal song of all time is...... Reply with quote

I think "Let's Get Rocked" is much cheesier than "Make Love Like a Man." But the absolute cheesiest? Oh dear, how about "Crush 'Em?"
Batman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2000 8:14 pm    Post subject: Cheeziest metal song of all time is...... Reply with quote

Are we going to exclude songs by Grim Reaper, Nitro, Loudness, Jackyl and Dangerous Toys? If not, I'll have a hard time choosing.

"See you in hell my friend, I'll see you in Hell!" LOL!!!
SpiritOnParole

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2000 8:25 pm    Post subject: Cheeziest metal song of all time is...... Reply with quote

I vote for "Talk Dirty to Me" by Poison.

Spirit
swidman66

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2000 8:40 pm    Post subject: Cheeziest metal song of all time is...... Reply with quote

You can include anybody as long as they are considered Heavy Metal.

No KoRN, et al.

I'll give a See You In Hell. That song is campy as any. The first time I saw that video, I nearly pissed in my pants from laughing. [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]
Templar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2000 9:40 pm    Post subject: Cheeziest metal song of all time is...... Reply with quote

I like both Manowar and W.A.S.P., but they have the dubious honor of a three-way tie for cheesiest metal songs ever:

Manowar: "Pleasure Slave"
Manowar: "Black Arrows"
W.A.S.P.: "Dirty Balls"
SunKingHono

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2000 11:26 pm    Post subject: Cheeziest metal song of all time is...... Reply with quote

Since you're all including such acts as Poision and Def Leppard...Krokus comes to mind, but my vote is for Quiet Riots' Cum on feel the noise...girls rock yer boys!

aaaarrrrggggghhhhh!

Hey Fatal,
Where is Rock and Roll All Nite overplayed in the last decade? I'll give you overplayed on your word...but cheesy? nah!
Early KISS kicks ass!

[img]http://www.imotorhead.com/kicksass/snaggle_top2.gif[/img]

[This message has been edited by SunKingHono (edited 01-12-2000).]
Jake

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2000 1:45 am    Post subject: Cheeziest metal song of all time is...... Reply with quote

I dont think Grim Reaper is quite right nor kiss because at least at the time they were doing something new.

Poison's Unskinny Bop is incredibly cheesy. "every time i touch you, you get hot...unskinny bop just blows me away"

Manowar's "Animals": "tonight's one bite you won't forget"; "Bridge of Death": "Cut off my head and release my evil" with its hilarious satanic laughter is incredibly cheesy; and finally(although Manowar actually never ceases to be cheesy) "Blood of the Kings": the part where he lists all their friends from all the different countries.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: