HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Got any autographs?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nitro4040

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2000 10:46 pm    Post subject: Got any autographs? Reply with quote

mixer, i must admit that some of these were on a poster that was a gift... but I have met Stabler, Lester hayes, Kenny King, Banazak, Bueler, Art Thoms, and a couple other Raider greats...
Jake

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2000 12:43 am    Post subject: Got any autographs? Reply with quote

If you are talking things besides music i have a few comic signatures from when i was younger. Unfortunately the comic company collapsed about a year after the signing so what would normally have increased the values is now meaningless(especially since i dont read comics anymore).
freeride

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2000 8:37 am    Post subject: Got any autographs? Reply with quote

Varied, to say the least...
Lou Brock
Wolfman Jack
All of Faith No More, The Real Thing era on T.R.T. CD insert
Jim Dandy Mangrum
Buddy Baker
All present Metallica members
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2000 1:32 pm    Post subject: Got any autographs? Reply with quote

I had CLIFF BURTON'S john han**** but I gave it to my cousin. WTF was I thinking.

I have SLAYER'S on one of their drum heads - my friend drove their bus for a while.

DAVE MUSTAINE signed the back of my ticket stub last month.

BILLY SHEEHAN signed a promo pix for me.

I have the SKYNARD boys' sigs - my husband has done a couple of shows with them.

I have a photo of me and ALICE COOPER - he played in the Vinnie here and I got to pick him up at the airport - yesss!

My favorite autograph tho is from UNKNOWN HINSON.

Hey Metalfilm - I used to have the apartment below the guitar player from Galactic Cowboys when I lived in Houston. He practiced his guitar all the freaking time. The breaker boxes for the electricity for each apartment were located outside the building so we would shut his electricity off when we got tired of his suck @ss playing. When he came looking for the breaker box (he thought it was in our apartment) we told him the breaker would shut off when you had a bunch of electrical items on at the same time because the apartments were so old. What a dumb @ss. I saw you had their autograph and I just thought I'd share that story.

[This message has been edited by HeatherMetal (edited 01-19-2000).]

[This message has been edited by HeatherMetal (edited 01-19-2000).]
EXCITER911

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2000 2:04 pm    Post subject: Got any autographs? Reply with quote

Ok, not many, but here goes:

I've got an autograph from every member of KISS, with the exception of the great unknown, Mark ST. John. Several from Paul (including when he did a small club tour to get ready for the Hot in the Shade Tour) and Gene.

Ace is a different story. I've only got autographs (and pics with me and him, arm and arm) from when he was with his own band, Frehley's comet. Additionally, all the members of his band, several times over on different collector's items.

Besides KISS, I've got:

All the members of Cheap Trick.
Lita Ford.
All the members of Night Ranger.
All the members of White Lion.
Sammy Hagar.

(I gotta go and look, more to follow!)

EXCITER
EXCITER911

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2000 2:31 pm    Post subject: Got any autographs? Reply with quote

Ok, I'm back from looking. More:

All the members of Kansas.
All the members of Collective Soul.
Tommy Shaw from Styx when he was with Damn Yankees.
The lead singer from ICON (Can't even make it out anymore).
All the members from the KISS Tribute band "Cold Gin".
Steve Perry and Neil Schon from Journey.
All the members of the local band "Sea of Souls", which hit radio play in this area several times, but don't know about nationally.

Other than music, I have various Philadelphia Eagles signatures from different years; Kathy Ireland (YES, I MET THE "GOODY" GODDESS!), and some local sports casters and news people.

EXCITER
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2000 3:28 pm    Post subject: Got any autographs? Reply with quote

Dammit, the Galactic Cowboys rule!!
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2000 3:51 pm    Post subject: Got any autographs? Reply with quote

ohmygod - i forgot I got Kiss' autographs on the brochure when I went to their convention in '95 -
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2000 4:15 pm    Post subject: Got any autographs? Reply with quote

Fatalcharm - I can't beleive you passed up Keith Partridge.

How could I forget this one -
LEIF GARRETT!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: