HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WWF or WCW ?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angel of Death

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2000 2:15 am    Post subject: WWF or WCW ? Reply with quote

WWF rules and WCW sucks.Favorite wrestlers are The Acolytes, Rikishi Phatu and The Rock. I know you guys dont like The Great One but he is a funny guy to watch. Al Snow is funny.The most electrifying move though is not the Peoples elbow but the Worm by Scttie to Hotty of Two Cool.
SunKingHono

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2000 2:45 am    Post subject: WWF or WCW ? Reply with quote

douche!
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2000 11:23 am    Post subject: WWF or WCW ? Reply with quote

I always wondered about the rock & wrestling connection. Not a fan myself, but wrestling fans seem to be hard rock fans, does it go both ways?
DeathGeneral

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2000 2:26 pm    Post subject: WWF or WCW ? Reply with quote

well you see Nightbreed wrestling is just mindless fun like an action movie. And alot of stupid metalheads like myself listen to stupid aggressive metal bands but also like stupid aggressive violence. what do you think about that?
OverMuch

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2000 2:48 pm    Post subject: WWF or WCW ? Reply with quote

I'd rather be caught in a Greek Bathhouse than at a wrestling match.

BTW, I don't for an INSTANT consider metal brainless.
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2000 4:56 pm    Post subject: WWF or WCW ? Reply with quote

Whatever DG. I think I see your point. I'll get my mindless violence elsewhere.

Same follows for Country "music" and tractor pulls huh?

Reminds me of a joke.

There are two kinds of people who go to monster truck shows.

1 - Foul mouthed, tattooed, drunken rednecks.

2 - Their husbands.
Fatalcharm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2000 7:22 pm    Post subject: WWF or WCW ? Reply with quote

Heck remember in the 80's when wrestlers tried to adopt Mtv personas. For instance the Rock n Roll express, The Freebirds, and the Midnight Rockers. I quit watching that like back in 91.
Fatalcharm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2000 7:23 pm    Post subject: WWF or WCW ? Reply with quote

Oh by the way who sings the theme song for Degeneration X? I know its not, but it has a Rage vibe to it.
Bullgod10304

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2000 12:03 am    Post subject: WWF or WCW ? Reply with quote

Fatalcharm, I have no clue who they are but I think the WWF hired them to make theme songs for some of the big wrestlers because they have a few other songs on there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: