HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Its me! - - - LEV1ATHAN - - -
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Without Warning

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2000 7:35 pm    Post subject: Its me! - - - LEV1ATHAN - - - Reply with quote

Hello fellow metalheads...

Most of you know me as LEV1ATHAN. I have been away for quite a while, popping in and out of here at random times (whenever I had a chance). Anyway, I have been going to court trying to put a sick B/\ST/\RD behind bars for molesting my 6 year old daughter. I do not normally put my business on the internet in this way, and I am NOT sobbing to you, I just feel that EVERYONE should know that things like this do happen, to many who are so unsuspecting. Keep a close eye on your children friends, you never know just what is going on in other's minds. This aZZh0le was a nieghbor who I knew, and even loaned tools to. He is deaf, and was very nice, and did not strike me as the type to do such a thing. He had my daughter touch him, and he touched her (in inappropriate places). Fortunately, he never penetrated her, or tried. Needless to say, my daughter has pretty much forgotten about it now, and after today, I hope to turn my back on this terrible moment in time forever. I hope you will all forgive me for bringing this here, and for my lack of pressence lately. I will not speak of this in any other thread but this one. Anyone who has anything to say about this, or questions to ask, post them here for all to see, or email me if you prefer.

I lost my old email account, so I had to get a new profile on here. What do you think of my new name?

I consider most of you friends, and hope you consider me the same. Now... let me go and check the threads... see what I've missed.

love to all...
\\/|THOUT \\//\RN|NG

a.k.a. (_E\/|/\TH/\N
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2000 7:46 pm    Post subject: Its me! - - - LEV1ATHAN - - - Reply with quote

Sorry to hear about that - that bastard will get his day in prison. Child molesters usually get the sh*t beat out of them on a regular basis by the other inmates.

A similar thing happened to one of my friend's daughters. If it were up to me - all child molesters would get the death penalty. I'll even throw the switch.

I dig the new name.
Jake

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2000 7:46 pm    Post subject: Its me! - - - LEV1ATHAN - - - Reply with quote

was just wondering what happend to some older members like you. Welcome back man.

Sorry to hear about your problem, unfortunately being quite young i have little advice for your situation.
SunKingHono

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2000 8:57 pm    Post subject: Its me! - - - LEV1ATHAN - - - Reply with quote

I realize nothing anyone can say or do will erase this awful page in your daughters life, but just know your neighbor will receive his just reward in the worst way, beatings, and uninvited prison sex.

DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2000 9:00 pm    Post subject: Its me! - - - LEV1ATHAN - - - Reply with quote

Dude: Lev, man I feel for you. I guess it's small consilation to know that bastard will rot in the pits of hell forever. I'm glad you and your daughter seem to be coming through ok. As my beloved and I begin to discuss having children, it's stories like this that put the fear of god into me. Glad you posted though -- it's a wake up call to those with children and those who are going to have them. Hang in there and welcome back.
SpiritOnParole

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2000 9:09 pm    Post subject: Its me! - - - LEV1ATHAN - - - Reply with quote

Lev: I'm so sorry to hear that such a horrible incident was the reason for your absence, but all the same, welcome back.

Spirit

[img]http://www.goth.net/~shanmonster/graphics/ankhspin.gif[/img]
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2000 2:08 am    Post subject: Its me! - - - LEV1ATHAN - - - Reply with quote

Leviathan, as a victim of child abuse (only once, thankfully), I will say simply, "this too shall pass." Take her to a counseling session or too, just as a precaution. Because she WILL remember it and ask what happened. It's better to discuss it so that any potential feelings of hostility which may aride later are squelched. Barring that, however, it won't have alasting effect.
Bullgod10304

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2000 2:10 am    Post subject: Its me! - - - LEV1ATHAN - - - Reply with quote

Lev: Without Warning is the perfect name to describe that situation. It's the sick f*ckers like that that make me want to be a cop even more. Stories like that just sicken me every time I hear them. I can't imagine the pain, agony and anger you must feel. But I think I can come somewhat close, my younger brother was at a party a week before Thanksgiving and while leaving with a friend of his he was jumped and robbed of $1. They took $25 from his friend. They hit my brother with brass knuckles across the face twice, one kid pulled him down while the other was kicking him in the ribs. Plus another one held his friend up at knife point. He was hospitalized for a day and missed almost a week of school. This all happened for no apparent reason. What gets me thinking sometimes is that I was thinking about going with him that night, oh how I wish I did. Well the police have only one of the bastards caught, he supposedly feels no remorse, and the last time I heard the other two are still running. If they had hitten him half-an-inch higher on his face he would have had brain damage. But he is fine now and has healed up perfectly.
***My prayers go out to you and your family.***
I am sorry if I am "fueling the fire" on this, but Metalfilm, you are so right about taking her to a few counseling sessions. I have heard enough evidence that supports that these types of things do have lasting effects on children of her age. The problems usually arise within a few years or when she becomes a teenager. I won't go into that, but do bring her to a counselor, for her sake and yours. I have kept an eye on my little sister before when guys called her, now I am going to pay even more attention to her and them.

[This message has been edited by Bullgod10304 (edited 01-25-2000).]
Peppermint Patty

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2000 4:40 pm    Post subject: Its me! - - - LEV1ATHAN - - - Reply with quote

Lev, you have just dealt with every parents worst nightmare, my dear friend. Being a Mom, I find I cannot express my feelings here....they are too close to my heart. I will leave with you a wonderful quote that my Mom shared with me on the birth of my first child. Know that my prayers are with you, and I am glad to have you back.

"A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove, but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child...."
Forest Witcraft

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: