HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Crimson Glory: Can someone explain...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jim

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2000 10:38 am    Post subject: Crimson Glory: Can someone explain... Reply with quote

I recently heard a tune from them called "The Edge of Forever". That has to be the best new song I've heard in ages. Yet when I go onto the net and listen to some of there other stuff, the singer is screaming falcetto throughout everything. Does this just happen to be the couple of other tracks I heard, or is the rest of their material unlike TEOF?

Nightanimal

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2000 11:45 am    Post subject: Crimson Glory: Can someone explain... Reply with quote

No he's not screaming all the time.
Theres another song on Astronomica called the other side of Midnight that kicks ass,hell the whole Astronomica C.D is f*ucking Amazing.
Crimson is one of my favorite bands and major Influences.I bought Transcendence on vinyl in 88.
I just got their self titled c.d. off e-bay because I had never heard it before.Crimson Glory is a musical marvel,I suggest you buy it all.
Paul G

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2000 1:22 pm    Post subject: Crimson Glory: Can someone explain... Reply with quote

Crimson Glory, good band shame about the singer I can't handle the vocals on Astro..I find him very irritating for some reason, whenever he gets into that high pitched falsetto scream....considering all the hype surrounding this band I found Astro..to be one of my disapointments last year. That's my 2 cents.
HardRocker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2000 2:18 pm    Post subject: Crimson Glory: Can someone explain... Reply with quote

Crimson is now our #1 CD on our weekly list that's reported to the trade publications. Outstanding feedback on the new release....
jim

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2000 3:29 pm    Post subject: Crimson Glory: Can someone explain... Reply with quote

Paul I agree you. After hearing TEOF, I was disappointed in the other tunes I heard. Especially knowing what the potential of the vocalist was...

katwoman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2000 12:05 am    Post subject: Crimson Glory: Can someone explain... Reply with quote

For their new cd, "Astronomica" they have a new singer, Wade Black, (Lucian Black) and new drummer, Steve "Doc" Walcholz (Savatage). I think I'll check out this cd myself.
Nightanimal

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2000 11:50 am    Post subject: Crimson Glory: Can someone explain... Reply with quote

Just a preference of taste.
Astronomica ****ing rules!
[url=http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/palms/7515/]http://www.geoci ties.com/sunsetstrip/palms/7515/[/url]
[img]http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/palms/7515/sb1ban.gif[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: