HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New AC/DC album
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HardRocker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2000 7:26 pm    Post subject: New AC/DC album Reply with quote

[img]http://www.hardradio.com/images/acdcstiff.jpg[/img]

Tracklist:

Stiff Upper Lip
Meltdown
House of Jazz
Hold Me Back
Safe in New York City
Can't Stand Still
Can't Stop Rock'n'Roll
Satellite Blues
Damned
Come and Get It
All Screwed Up
Give It Up
DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2000 7:55 pm    Post subject: New AC/DC album Reply with quote

HardRocker, bro, don't leave me hanging. Have you heard it? Tell me it has lotsa riffs and not that annoying "thing" Angus seems to put on so many songs since "Who made Who."
BigAl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2000 10:33 pm    Post subject: New AC/DC album Reply with quote

hehehe, ohh yeaahhh.... time to break out my old cheesy Angus Winamp plugin!
you can get it at: [url=http://members.tripod.com/~atonello/acdc_11.zip]http://members.tr ipod.com/~atonello/acdc_11.zip[/url]
HardRocker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2000 2:42 am    Post subject: New AC/DC album Reply with quote

dtfm...you'll hear it soon, and you'll like it. Another platinum for the ac/dc camp.
Bullgod10304

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2000 3:47 am    Post subject: New AC/DC album Reply with quote

Sweet album cover!!! I can't wait until it comes out.
Fatalcharm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2000 7:08 am    Post subject: New AC/DC album Reply with quote

Ill never understand how come they won't put Big Gun on an Album.(Not that soundtrack)
Jake

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2000 7:30 pm    Post subject: New AC/DC album Reply with quote

I don't understand the excitement. The cover looks really similar to that of ballbreaker which really sucked.
HardRocker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2000 12:44 am    Post subject: New AC/DC album Reply with quote

Here's the latest press release:

NEWYORK(Billboard)-
Veteran hard rock act AC/DC returns on Feb.29 with the set "Stiff Upper
Lip," its first studio album since 1995's "Ballbreaker. "The album was produced by George Young,the older brother of AC/DC guitarists Malcolm and Angus.George Young produced early AC/DC albums such as "Powerage" and "High Voltage," but has not worked with the band since the late '70s. The tracklist
for "Stiff Upper Lip" includes "Safe In New York City," "Can't Stop Rock'n' Roll" and "All Screwed Up," among others.In an eerie twist,the disc will be appearing just days after the 20th anniversary of the death of flamboyant AC/DC lead singer Bon Scott, who helmed the band from 1974 until early
1980. AC/DC has enjoyed a tremendous resurgence of success in the '90s. The group's 1990 album "The Razor's Edge" rocketed to No.2 on The Billboard 200 and "Ballbreaker" peaked at No.4.In 1991, AC/DC enjoyed its highest-charting U.S.single ever,when "Moneytalks" shot to No.23 on the Billboard Hot 100.

[This message has been edited by HardRocker (edited 01-28-2000).]
KansasRocker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2000 9:14 am    Post subject: New AC/DC album Reply with quote

Its the legacy of a band that continues to put out rockin tunes. Even if the 90% of the album sux, one good cut is better than a deceased legend putting out nothing.
Can you imagine what Hendrix would be doing with all this new technology....wow what a cool thought to ponder....
Hope the recording rocks!!! I bet it will be awesome!

Paul
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: