HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cronic Disorder

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cronic3d

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2000 2:05 am    Post subject: Cronic Disorder Reply with quote

CRONIC DISORDER
check us out @ [url=http://www.cronic3.com]http://www.cronic3.com[/url]
mp3 files/reviews/interviews/photos/link & more.
Our newest CD was recently voted one of the Top 10 demo releases of 1999 by Canada's Brave Words & Bloody Knuckles Magazine. Here are a few press reviews we have received from Metal Maniacs and Brave Words.

"Dipping down into the Carolina's, we find the brutish four-piece thrash band called CRONIC DISORDER who play that sort of punishing and just-fast-enough-to-be-interesting vein of metal with blowtorch vocals that I always find myself liking instantly. It takes a strong production to pull off this sort of thing effectively, and the
band certainly got that on their first CD, titled "DEAD TO THE WORLD" (expect a call from Chum's lawyers).For me, it all goes back to Demolition Hammer and how destructive some of their mid-paced material was,and this puts me back in the same mindframe as when I heard some of the songs from "Time Bomb", and
CRONIC DISORDER'S great guitar tones help make those memories even more vivid, while the vocals are just dirty enough to perfectly match the strength of the music. A six-song release with two "bonus tracks" (including a thrashed-up cover of Johnny Cash's "Folsom Prison Blues") this demo disc is sure to be heavy
enough for fans of not only modern bands but throwbacks in the aforementioned vein, so write to them and find out how much they're charging for this, and if it's reasonable, get a copy.
review from Metal Maniacs

For those of you who cannot get enough of Testament's latest opus, The Gathering, it is essential that you experience Cronic Disorder. This album is an all out frenzy of death, thrash and speed. Brilliant dual guitar
interplay, heavier-than-thou drums and bonafide Metal lyrics with a vocal delivery just as good as Chuck Billy. Hello record labels, get your butts down to NC and snap this band up. A really cool cover of Johnny Cash's "Folsom Prison Blues" is one of two bonus tracks on Dead To The World. It's impossible not to fall in love
with Cronic Disorder. RATING 10
review from Brave Words & Bloody Knuckles #36 (December 1999)
Angel of Death

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2000 4:28 am    Post subject: Cronic Disorder Reply with quote

I will definetly check you guys out. If It is like Testament - The Gathering like you said, I will be a big fan of you guys. good luck and I will try to get a copy as soon as I get some cash. Burned lots of money at The Anthrax concert at The House of Blues SatFeb-12
cronic3d

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2000 5:30 am    Post subject: Cronic Disorder Reply with quote

cool man....thanks. Hope you dig our stuff.
We worked our asses off to write and record it.....and having people dig it makes it even more worth while than it already is. Damn....that's sounds kind of cheesy don't it......**** it......stay heavy!!!!!! [url=http://www.cronic3.com]http://www.cronic3.com[/url]
Nightanimal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2000 10:53 am    Post subject: Cronic Disorder Reply with quote

Cronic rocks!check em' out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: