HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

briefs or boxers?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OverMuch

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2000 3:48 pm    Post subject: briefs or boxers? Reply with quote

Underwear? What's that? The only time I wish I'd worn underwear was a year ago...I was being rushed to the emergency room by my girlfriend's mom. Tremendously sick. I got in there and they took off my shirt (right nipple is pierced) and they took off my jeans to get me into the gown....

..let's just say that the future mom-in-law has a whole new view of me.
Templar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2000 5:55 pm    Post subject: briefs or boxers? Reply with quote

Uh, Night-Breed: my balls ARE so big they need to be in a sling. A necessity dictated by the sheer force of gravity. Excuse me now; must go. SpiritOnParole's post has given me... uncontrollable urge... to... masturbate...
SunKingHono

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2000 12:10 am    Post subject: briefs or boxers? Reply with quote

Don't forget about those skid marks, Night-Breed!!! Not a problem for those of us with proper hygiene skills, but I've heard horror stories.
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2000 12:22 am    Post subject: briefs or boxers? Reply with quote

Black thong - always!
anamal

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2000 12:25 am    Post subject: briefs or boxers? Reply with quote

thongs ,there is no other way..heheheheheh??
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2000 12:25 am    Post subject: briefs or boxers? Reply with quote

I am in a good mood Nitro, I'm just really baffled by underwear.

I had one experience with "zipper catches skin" myself, and it sucked real bad, now I just don't do that. Lessons learned. Just like the piss stain thing.
Bullgod10304

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2000 2:13 am    Post subject: briefs or boxers? Reply with quote

Terror In The Drawers:When Skid Marks Attack!!!
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2000 8:58 am    Post subject: briefs or boxers? Reply with quote

OK, so if I'm getting this correctly, underwear are completely a safety issue. They keep you from zipping up something that you'd rather not, they prevent piss stains and s.hit stains, and if you have grapefruit sized cojones like Templar, then they keep them from banging into your kneecaps.

I think I get it now. You guys rule.

*singing to Tom Petty.. Free Ballin' yeah I'm Free Ballin'*
Heather

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2000 10:06 am    Post subject: briefs or boxers? Reply with quote

Some of this info I could have done without! I just wear your basic lace. Thongs on special days or when the clothes call for it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: