HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It's story time again boyz and girlz!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dark Reign

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2000 8:06 pm    Post subject: It's story time again boyz and girlz!!! Reply with quote

...Jumped out the window, thereby landing on the roof. This made no sense at first, until I realized that I must be in......
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2000 11:26 pm    Post subject: It's story time again boyz and girlz!!! Reply with quote

...come to an understanding; that is, with him under and me standing.
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2000 11:44 pm    Post subject: It's story time again boyz and girlz!!! Reply with quote

My luck being such as it is, the Holy Handgrenade went off just at that instant, blasting the reindeer crap, the mop, generous quantities of jizz and the dildo right towards...
EXCITER911

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2000 11:52 pm    Post subject: It's story time again boyz and girlz!!! Reply with quote

...my wallet, which I cherish, as it contains my Iron Maiden tickets and McDonalds coupon book. Quickly, I dashed at it thinking that if I was quick enough, ...
Bullgod10304

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2000 11:53 pm    Post subject: It's story time again boyz and girlz!!! Reply with quote

Suddenly Dee Snyder just happens to walk in. Royally pissed off with all the sh*t lying around, Dee pulls out his AK-47 and shoots at...

[This message has been edited by Bullgod10304 (edited 04-28-2000).]
EXCITER911

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2000 11:58 pm    Post subject: It's story time again boyz and girlz!!! Reply with quote

Elian Gonzalez, who just happens to walk in with his father at that exact moment. Dee Screams....
Fretbuzz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2000 5:21 am    Post subject: It's story time again boyz and girlz!!! Reply with quote

The bathtub of Cronos from Venom. Cronos, Mantas and I were taking a pink bubble bath together,eating happy meals and discussing why ee cummings couldn't possibly be that good of a writer when all of a sudden.......
SpiritOnParole

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2000 6:21 am    Post subject: It's story time again boyz and girlz!!! Reply with quote

...Alice Cooper's boa constrictor crawled out of the drain and wrapped itself around me...
Hippyblood

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2000 7:59 am    Post subject: It's story time again boyz and girlz!!! Reply with quote

Now usually I like that kind of thing, but this time...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 5 of 10

Jump to: