HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It's story time again boyz and girlz!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2000 4:48 pm    Post subject: It's story time again boyz and girlz!!! Reply with quote

"I'd rather do the armadillo than Sherman Helmsley, give me that little bastard!"
Bullgod10304

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2000 10:03 pm    Post subject: It's story time again boyz and girlz!!! Reply with quote

Then Britney was getting tired of seeing the armadillo and Sherman Hensley getting all the attention. So just before I was going to do something that I know I was going to regret, she takes off all her clothes and makes herself a whip-cream bikini. She then says, "Gimme that armadillo!"
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2000 4:06 pm    Post subject: It's story time again boyz and girlz!!! Reply with quote

Whereupon the armadillo pulls off it's mask and reveals that it's not really an armadillo at all but in reality he is ...
Depp

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2000 4:45 pm    Post subject: It's story time again boyz and girlz!!! Reply with quote

Freddy Kruger, and starts slashing celebreties to the left and to the right, and the blood goes streaming psssssssss, in slowmotion.
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2000 11:07 pm    Post subject: It's story time again boyz and girlz!!! Reply with quote

Then out of nowhere, Dokken appears and starts to sing "In My Dreams". Don Dokken grabs the Freddy Armadillo and gives him a rimjob. Don exclaims "That's funny, it tastes like chicken."
Bullgod10304

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2000 11:41 pm    Post subject: It's story time again boyz and girlz!!! Reply with quote

"And I hate chicken!!" All the a sudden, I wake up in a cold sweat, and realize it was just a dream. I look out my bedroom window, and low and behold, I see.........
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2000 10:42 am    Post subject: It's story time again boyz and girlz!!! Reply with quote

That it's a gloomy, cloudy, rainy, cold, crappy day. My favourite kind.

I think I'll go to the occult book store.

And thus ends the second installment of Hard Stories. Less perversion than the first but more rock star cameos I think. Job well done.

And until next time, may the darkness enfold you.
Bullgod10304

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2000 11:58 pm    Post subject: It's story time again boyz and girlz!!! Reply with quote

NB-These things always end with a circle. I have this amazing ability to open up an ending. Did the same thing last time also.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: