HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It's story time again boyz and girlz!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fretbuzz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2000 10:28 pm    Post subject: It's story time again boyz and girlz!!! Reply with quote

The Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man. The owner grabbed me by the throat then said......
Bullgod10304

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2000 10:34 pm    Post subject: It's story time again boyz and girlz!!! Reply with quote

do you really want to pay for that rubber penis. I threw him down and busted out my.....

[This message has been edited by Bullgod10304 (edited 04-27-2000).]
Fretbuzz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2000 12:23 am    Post subject: It's story time again boyz and girlz!!! Reply with quote

Studded num-chuks. I whipped the chuks over my shoulder and laid the biggest bitch slap that the manager has ever felt. I then said no I don't! I would rather........
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2000 1:02 am    Post subject: It's story time again boyz and girlz!!! Reply with quote

dumb blonde who broke all her teeth practicing fellatio on a vibrator. As circumstance had it, it was merely...
Fretbuzz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2000 1:13 am    Post subject: It's story time again boyz and girlz!!! Reply with quote

Santa Claus with a penis pump bathing in cooking oil grasping his.......
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2000 8:25 am    Post subject: It's story time again boyz and girlz!!! Reply with quote

...favorite signature model Jenna Jameson pocket p.ussy. Happy that I now knew where the burning rubber smell came from, I stepped over the bludgeoned possesed store manager when the demon inhabiting his body decided to...
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2000 9:07 am    Post subject: It's story time again boyz and girlz!!! Reply with quote

the biggest damn pile of steaming reindeer crap you've ever seen. This seemed to oddly arouse the demon.
EXCITER

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2000 9:12 am    Post subject: It's story time again boyz and girlz!!! Reply with quote

The demon proceeded to gently defacate on my face, while reading the poetic inner notes from Dio's "Magica" CD. As quick as I could, I turned and....
OverMuch

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2000 9:20 am    Post subject: It's story time again boyz and girlz!!! Reply with quote

Sang the entire catalogue of Weird Al songs. Fearful, the RonDemon clenched his cheeks and...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10

Jump to: