HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Heavy Venting
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2000 10:40 am    Post subject: Heavy Venting Reply with quote

Thought I'd start a thread where we can all bitch, whine, moan and vent about crap that irritates the fu*k out of us.

Here goes mine - just sat in on Bob and Tom's live radio broadcast from Nashville this morning. Ted Nugent was their guest. Somebody needs to tell Ted to shut up and just play guitar already.

What really sucks is I'll have to listen to his verbal tyrade condemming drug and alcohol use and alpha male schpeel again tonite at the show. Somebody shoot me please.
Bullgod10304

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2000 12:04 pm    Post subject: Heavy Venting Reply with quote

Mancow must die!!!!!
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2000 12:07 pm    Post subject: Heavy Venting Reply with quote

Your timing, HeatherMetal, is impeccable. I've got a good one here.

So a couple of days ago, my girl is sitting at a red light. The light changes, the bimbo in front of her starts to pull forward, my girl pulls forward, the bimbo, for no apparent reason, slams on her brakes, my girl bumps the trailer hitch on the back of bimbo's car. The impact is so soft that there is not a scratch on bimbo's hitch, and my girl's license plate is only slightly bent. Bimbo (sorry but it's the nicest thing I can call her right now), realising that she's been bumped, immediately wraps her hands around her own scrawny fukking neck and starts whining in mock pain. My girl tries to be the concerned citizen and they exchange phone numbers. Fortunately no cops were involved and there were no witnesses. The bimbo told her that she was going to talk to her doctor and see if the 'damage' to her neck was permanent. I'm ready to go to war here. I'll get so medieval on her azz she'll have to leave the country to get away from me.

OK, I'm done now. Sorry. I'm just feeling extremely nasty.
Bullgod10304

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2000 12:09 pm    Post subject: Heavy Venting Reply with quote

Oh and this has been bugging the crap out of me too. AC/DC was performing on Mtv a few weeks ago. After their performance, Dumb ass VJ Dave Holmes askes Angus how did it feel to perform on the same stage that N'Sync performed on. Angus, being the cool guy that he is, said "Oh I am going to take this (stage) home with me."
WTF, that fat moron should have asked N'Sync that, not musical legends. BONEHEADS!!!
Bullgod10304

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2000 12:10 pm    Post subject: Heavy Venting Reply with quote

Night-Breed.....SICK HER!!!
Hoe bags should die.
EXCITER911

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2000 12:20 pm    Post subject: Heavy Venting Reply with quote

I need to bitch that I'm not currently with HeatherMetal!!!!!!

EXCITER
Fatalcharm

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2000 2:25 pm    Post subject: Heavy Venting Reply with quote

Im gonna take this stage hold home with me. Good one

As for Ted, when he had his lil show on Z-Rock geez.
Hippyblood

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2000 4:24 pm    Post subject: Heavy Venting Reply with quote

I second Bullgod's Mancow remark!
SpiritOnParole

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2000 6:27 am    Post subject: Heavy Venting Reply with quote

Ted Nugent is nuttier than peanut butter. He's a good guitarist, but his political views are just crazy, if you ask me. It's a wonder the man hasn't gone fishing in his own toilet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: