HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Heavy Venting
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2000 2:31 pm    Post subject: Heavy Venting Reply with quote

Another vent. It is Sunday, blue skies outside, temp.'s in the low 70s. And I am at f.ucking work. At least I have gotten two days off in the past 5 weeks. Yippeee!!
Iron Chef

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2000 3:27 pm    Post subject: Heavy Venting Reply with quote

All exams suck @ss, hands down, period. End of vent.
nitro4040

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2000 9:04 pm    Post subject: Heavy Venting Reply with quote

ok, here i am minding my own ****ing business surfing the web on a sunday evening and next thing i know my kitchen is freaking full of water. grabbing every towell in the house, damn thing is all stopped up, now i have to wait for the plumber!!arrhrhghghghth!!!!! perfect end to the weekend..
Bullgod10304

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2000 9:55 pm    Post subject: Heavy Venting Reply with quote

Another vent: those stupid "I'd better get this back" or "If you don't pass on this email, eternal love will never find you" or "you will never make new friends and lose all your current ones if you don't pass this on" emails.
AARRRGGGHHH!!!! Those emails piss me off. A email is not going to control my life. I do.
Jake, running naked with three girls? Man, I'd be embarrassed if it was cold out.
Jake

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2000 10:41 pm    Post subject: Heavy Venting Reply with quote

It was actually a good temperature, but i dont feel too embarassed about these types of things. After all they invited me to come partake in their tradition. It is always made easier when youve been drinking for hours(although i dont think some people even care if they are drunk or not; sometimes i dont)
Bullgod10304

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2000 11:38 pm    Post subject: Heavy Venting Reply with quote

Lotto is up to 300 mil in Illinois. If I win, I'm gonna buy every muscle car I can get. Buy a log cabin in Northwoods Wisconsin and a New England home in Vermont or Maine or something, and put up a Hardradio Party House where we can all go and jam, complete with recording studio. And still go to college. Plus, I'd make sure my parents wouldn't have to work another day in their lives.
DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2000 11:43 pm    Post subject: Heavy Venting Reply with quote

Jake, don't know about you but when I'm in a situation with three (naked) women and there's only one other guy around, I figure I got pretty good odds!
Bullgod10304

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2000 12:01 pm    Post subject: Heavy Venting Reply with quote

I do believe I'd have to be drunk to partake in that activity. But I be there to watch the girls. Boy, I can't wait until I move off to college.
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2000 5:35 pm    Post subject: Heavy Venting Reply with quote

The annual track team streak was a tradition at the college where I lived years ago. It got so big, what with non-track runners joining in, that the cops would block off the roads they ran down to prevent accidents, then arrest one or two of the slower ones to keep the old ladies on the city counsel happy.

BG: Amen brother. Chain e-mails piss me off horrendously. They're always the same types of schidt too. Morons.

My new bitch. Lousy service at restaurants. I used to be a bartender for awhile and know how hard service industry people work. Due to that experience, I'm a very polite, patient and undemanding customer and I usually tip in the 20% range for good service. Granted I can look pretty freaky, (wait till you see my new hair!) but I can't get decent service at any fukking miserable place I go. Everything from nicer restaurants to goddamn Perkins, I get ignored, I get slow and rude service, wrong orders, terrible cocktails, cold food, no silverware, wait forever to get the damn check so I can fukkin leave, and worst of all...

NO F.UCKING KETCHUP!!!!

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: