HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NEW ADDITION TO THE HARD BOARD
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stanktanic Yeti

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2000 8:30 pm    Post subject: NEW ADDITION TO THE HARD BOARD Reply with quote

Hidee Ho ! Word down by the bayou is this place has some good eats ! So until my feral friend Satanic comes back I guess yer stuck w/ me ! You'll soon shake with fear. Never knowing if I'm near. I'm sly and I'm shameless. Nocturnal and nameless. Now where is my recipe for rodent roadkill ?

<<..GggrrRRRowllLL..>>
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2000 9:35 am    Post subject: NEW ADDITION TO THE HARD BOARD Reply with quote

Satanic Yeti was raised in the mountains. He'll come down on your roadkill-eating, trailer trash ass any day.
Bullgod10304

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2000 9:55 am    Post subject: NEW ADDITION TO THE HARD BOARD Reply with quote

*shakes and scratches head*
What's next?!
Satanic Yeti

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2000 12:55 pm    Post subject: NEW ADDITION TO THE HARD BOARD Reply with quote

Comes back? I never went anywhere in the first place - and just who, might I ask, do you think you are?

Take your roadkill eatin' azz and beat your feet before I bend you over...
Iron Chef

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2000 3:58 pm    Post subject: NEW ADDITION TO THE HARD BOARD Reply with quote

This is the funniest damn thing I've read today...a Yeti impostor. I just kept giggling at work this afternoon, and everybody thought I was nuts.
AZRock

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2000 4:24 pm    Post subject: NEW ADDITION TO THE HARD BOARD Reply with quote

Cool! Now we get to see the REAL Yeti kick some imposter butt!
DeathGeneral

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2000 4:36 pm    Post subject: NEW ADDITION TO THE HARD BOARD Reply with quote

This is ridiculous. There should be an intelligence questionaire needed to be completed before advancing to the hardboard. these yetis and the Rattqueen and people that listen to iron maiden would be eliminated immediately so we wouldnt have to put up with their mindless crap.

(you can erase me too if you erase the other dumbasses)
Stanktanic Yeti

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2000 5:09 pm    Post subject: NEW ADDITION TO THE HARD BOARD Reply with quote

TAKE A JOKE OR EAT A RODENT PIE PEEPLE. THE STANKTANIC YETI MAY NOT SMELL LIKE FLOWERS BUT HE HAS INDUSTRY CREDENTIALS. SEE 4 YERSELF AT MY HOMEYETI PAGE: [url=http://www.angelfire.com/boybands/stanktanic]http://www.angelfire .com/boybands/stanktanic[/url]
OverMuch

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2000 7:28 pm    Post subject: NEW ADDITION TO THE HARD BOARD Reply with quote

Gang - I'm sure the Skanktanic Yeti is here in the absence of the SATANic Yeti, whose keeper was the MIA Nightbreed. If you remember, NB had to bail for a while when he quit his job, and he doesn't have access at home.

And NO, I'm NOT the Skanktanic Yeti's keeper. [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: