HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Meliah Rage

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crusader

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2000 4:14 pm    Post subject: Meliah Rage Reply with quote

Anyone with some info on this band? Have they released any other albums besides 1988's Kill To Survive?
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2000 4:37 pm    Post subject: Meliah Rage Reply with quote

They sure do. After Kill, they released Solitary Solitude. After splitting for a few years, they returned in 1993 with Death Valley Dream.
Coda

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2000 7:27 pm    Post subject: Meliah Rage Reply with quote

I saw them on Loud once! Not 2 bad!!
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2000 12:39 pm    Post subject: Meliah Rage Reply with quote

Correction: Death Valley Dream was 1996, not 1993.
Crusader

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2000 4:35 pm    Post subject: Meliah Rage Reply with quote

Cool. Thanks for the info.
zombie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2000 6:35 am    Post subject: Meliah Rage Reply with quote

You can find all of their CD's on ebay most of the time. usually for under 8.00 dollars.

I saw them in 1990ish with Wrathchild America
at a club in dallas. They kicked but.
Neckbreaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2000 1:16 pm    Post subject: Meliah Rage Reply with quote

Crusader,
Meliah Rage's first 2 albums Kill To Survive and Live Kill were just reissued by Sony's Collectables label on 06/06/00. Both albums have bonus tracks from Meliah Rage's 3rd album Solitary Solitude. If you buy both Kill to Survive and Live Kill you end up with the entire Solitary Solitude album. So you get 3 albums for the price of 2. Pretty nice. I recently picked these 2 up and they are good. One of my foavorite songs is Meliah Rage's The Witching. Now that is a faceblaster.

NP:Guns N' Roses - November Rain
Crusader

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2000 5:54 pm    Post subject: Meliah Rage Reply with quote

Neckbreaker, thanks for the additional info! I'll check it out, and most probably buy those albums.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: