HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is up with this "FATTQUEEN"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Coda

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2000 8:40 pm    Post subject: What is up with this "FATTQUEEN" Reply with quote

She was just as annoying & unpopular on the Metal Edge board (and U guys know how that board is...). Bad bad shame she had 2 come here but don't let one bad apple ruin the whole batch. Except for FattQueen this board is one of the best & most intelligent on the whole net.
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2000 8:47 pm    Post subject: What is up with this "FATTQUEEN" Reply with quote

Guess what my snake ate yesterday? A ratt. tee hee.
LRRP

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2000 8:59 pm    Post subject: What is up with this "FATTQUEEN" Reply with quote

Anyone ever hear the expression: Crazier than a Shi*house ratt ? I will never look at Ratt the same way again after this kook !
Satanic Yeti

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2000 6:23 am    Post subject: What is up with this "FATTQUEEN" Reply with quote

Rattybitch - shut yer damn piehole already. Unless you just like making yourself out to be an obsessed, sex-starved psychopath yuo should really shut the f.uck up.

No one here cares one cum-drop about Stephen Pearcy - he's a wash up has-been who can eat the crust out of my azz for all I care.

After the way he's treated his band and countless others I cant see why anyone would give 2 dried ****s about him.

So unless you want to risk getting your rank azz banned from the board - ya better shut the hell up and stop wasting the board space with your pathetic wet dreams.
Ripperjack

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2000 8:27 am    Post subject: What is up with this "FATTQUEEN" Reply with quote

Nah - aint no one leavin' just caus'a her...

I think after enough of us demoralize her and let her know that posting 4-5 posts back to back about how bad she wants Pearcys delapidated chubby in her azzhole iS F.UCKING STUPID - she'll either calm down or hopefully leave.

Failing that we petition the board gods to ban her from coming here ever again.

Rattychick - please chill out or find another board - I think I saw a link to a board you might like the other day somewhere...the site was called...
[url=http://www.iwantstephensd.ickinmymouthcauseisuck.com]www.iwantste phensd.ickinmymouthcauseisuck.com[/url]

SHA-POW!

Rip
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: