HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I give up!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RATTQUEEN

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2000 10:52 pm    Post subject: I give up! Reply with quote

Ok, it looks like I keep meeting alot of fake wanna be stephen Pearcy's..The one on this board is...E-mail...where? I see no e-mail and I e-mailed topfuelrecords and again looks like no one gets back to me..Therefore one would have to think this is a joke..! Then on other message boards, there again I meet some fake wanna be Stephen's, then I have gotten plenty of Fake Stephen Pearcy e-mails...I just feel like giving up at this point I have been asking this for months now and I'm tired of people playing with me over this issue. I can't help it I like the man but to some think this is a joke..I'm gonna have to meet him in real life, then I'll know for sure because the with the net all I keep getting is fake wanna be stephen's..this sucks and I don't care anymore!! [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/frown.gif[/img]

RATTQUEEN
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2000 10:59 pm    Post subject: I give up! Reply with quote

Yeah, I can't have Nikki Cox either so it's all over, farewell cruel world!!!

What a fukkin joke. Go buy a dildo and name it Steve.
RATTQUEEN

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2000 11:08 pm    Post subject: I give up! Reply with quote

Night-Breed,
Are you a phychic? How do you know I have tons of dildo's named Stephen Pearcy??
That's not a ****kin' joke! Goodbye cruel ghost...I'm taking my dildo's named Stephen with me back to earth....! *LOL*

RATTQUEEN!

Hippyblood

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2000 11:10 pm    Post subject: I give up! Reply with quote

Ya know, if S.P. did frequent message boards, I'm sure you scared him away long ago. You definitely have [b]STALKER[/b] written all over you.

Give it up. You'll never meet him.
...Except maybe in court.

(And I doubt there is a such thing as a Stephen Pearcy wanna be.)
edis0n

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2000 11:12 pm    Post subject: I give up! Reply with quote

A dildo named steve, now thats some funny sh*t. Instead of wasting your time stalking, why dont yuo tkae somme speleling clasess.

[This message has been edited by edis0n (edited 07-14-2000).]
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2000 11:17 pm    Post subject: I give up! Reply with quote

Sounds like RATTGIRL may need a Roto-Rooter power auger named Steve.
nitro4040

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2000 11:26 pm    Post subject: I give up! Reply with quote

I always thought steve was a dildo
RATTQUEEN

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2000 11:35 pm    Post subject: I give up! Reply with quote

Hippyblood,
Good Grief..! Also, believe you me. There are plenty of Stephen wanna be's...
The things is. I don't care anymore anyways..
Later..
RATTQUEEN!

edis0n,
Instead of wasting your time don't worry about the way I spell, so get a life and get over it!

RATTQUEEN!

Night-Breed,
I already have one!

RATTQUEEN!

nitro4040,
I always though Stephen was a dildo too!
Hey, great minds think alike!

RATTQUEEN
RATTQUEEN

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2000 11:43 pm    Post subject: I give up! Reply with quote

Hippyblood,
Also one more thing. If there are no fake Stephen wanna be's then I must of scared him plenty of times by now, cause he keeps coming back for more..According to you Stephen must really like me then, cause when one Stephen disappears another new one pops up, therefore would mean that he will be coming around again like he always does after he goes a new Stephen will post..Like he always does..Thanks this is great news..If there are no fake stephen's then this means he keeps coming back to me to keep posting like he always does!!

RATTQUEEN!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: