HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blaze????
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Metal1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2000 9:42 pm    Post subject: Blaze???? Reply with quote

Has anybody bought the new Blaze CD? I just got it a week ago, and I have to say, I'm really impressed! He didn't fit in Maiden, but I really think his CD has some classics on it. Let me know what you think guys...
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2000 12:35 pm    Post subject: Blaze???? Reply with quote

I haven't heard Silicon Messiah yet, but you can add me on as another Blaze Bayley fan. I know how good he was in Wolfsbane and I refuse to blame the weakness of the two Maiden albums on him. The blame rests squarely at the feet of Steve Harris' awful writing and production.
Wasting Time

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2000 2:02 pm    Post subject: Blaze???? Reply with quote

Who produced his new CD?
Templar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2000 3:30 pm    Post subject: Blaze???? Reply with quote

I never blamed Blaze for those Maiden albums, either. As lame as they are, I actually think they're better than No Prayer for the Dying or Fear of the Dark. I don't know why most people seem to hate Janick and Blaze so much. Like it or not, Maiden was on the way down (in my opinion) long before either one of those guys came on the scene.
EdwardTHead

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2000 12:09 pm    Post subject: Blaze???? Reply with quote

can we buy it in the states yet? I personally really enjoy both of the blaze stuff with Maiden. I even saw my first maiden show with him instead of bruce at Hammerjacks in 96. I've been wanting to pick this album up just haven't seen it yet.
nitro4040

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2000 12:31 pm    Post subject: Blaze???? Reply with quote

I only have Virtual XI, and didn't necessarily like Blaze on it, but then again, that damn Angel and the Gambler song just turned me off of the whole cd. he doesn't sound bad on Futureal and a couple others. If Roy Z produced his new one I may have to check it out.
edis0n

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2000 9:18 pm    Post subject: Blaze???? Reply with quote

Is this album available in the states? I asked a guy at the record store today and he looked at me like im some kind of weirdo.
He then offered me the new kid rock if im looking for metal ? Huh?
Metal1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2000 11:55 pm    Post subject: Blaze???? Reply with quote

Roy Z did the producing. Quite honestly, I wish he did the Maiden album too, because Blaze's album sounds much better (more guitars, heavier).
Brian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2000 7:09 am    Post subject: Blaze???? Reply with quote

Roy Z did not produce the new Blaze album.

It was actually produced by Andy Sneap (Machine Head, Napalm Death, Stuck Mojo etc)

[This message has been edited by Brian (edited 07-12-2000).]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: