HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Megadeth on the Max Tour

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MetallicHead

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2000 8:31 am    Post subject: Megadeth on the Max Tour Reply with quote

Last friday the 14 the Max Rock Tour came to Monterrey city and needless to say I was on 5th row.

Anthrax wasn't on th show because they had other dates, they didn't play in Monterrey or Mexico City (Saturday 15)... anyway...

Megadeth was awsome, they played Kill The King and Return to Hangar and they are killer, RTH has some parts that reminded me of Holy Wars, great fu#$ing song!

Motley Crue wasn't as good as Megadeth, they are more of a show than playing music, but the twi girls they have for backing vocals where all right... [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

so... Megadeth RULES!!!

Motley Crue suxx

PS I heard on the local news that in the Mexico City show some guy in front row was fedd up with Sixx spitting constantly at him so when Sixx got to close he rips his bass and Sixx jumped in the crowd and they started a fight, then Vince got in the fight too... at the end they all just got their lights punched out. On the MC site it reffers to it as "is good to know that there are still punks in the audience"

Up the Irons... just hope they stop for a show here in Monterrey, rumor has it that they are coming in october or november, have my fingers crossed...
Peppermint Patty

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2000 9:54 am    Post subject: Megadeth on the Max Tour Reply with quote

I couldn't care less about the Crue (not my kind of music), but have never seen Megadeth or Anthrax, and have long been a big fan of both. The tour comes to Nashville on Aug. 26 (a Saturday!!!) ~ I had planned on going, but I cannot afford it now. But, I have launched a rather large campaign with several friends [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img] to win me tix from the local radio station. They will have some killer seats to give away as the concert draws closer. Wish me luck!!!

DemonlyWizard

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2000 10:00 am    Post subject: Megadeth on the Max Tour Reply with quote

I'm going to check it out Tuesday night the 25th. I'm looking forward to seeing all 3 bands...haven't seen any Anthrax or Megadeth is 12 years, so I am pumped for that. Saw the Crue last year, and they were very entertaining. I'll definitely check 'em out too. We had second row to the show in Nashville, but sh*t happens.....things change, people change, everything changes. Change is good and healthy.

Pep, lawn tix are only $12 out there...I do remember that. Not bad for a nite of rockin!

[This message has been edited by DemonlyWizard (edited 07-18-2000).]
Lockfist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2000 10:14 am    Post subject: Megadeth on the Max Tour Reply with quote

This brings me to a question about the summer tours. Megadeth, Slayer, Anthrax, what album are they touring on ? Doesnt it seem unusual to tour on an album that is 3 years old ? Get Yer @ss in the studio and make a new record !!
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2000 10:15 am    Post subject: Megadeth on the Max Tour Reply with quote

2nd row for Megadeth and Anthrax show with Motley Crue on August 26. Pep Patty if you can get a grass pass we'll get you to the 2nd row.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: