HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who Cares
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nitro4040

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2000 5:04 pm    Post subject: Who Cares Reply with quote

Ok, this thread if for all the piece of junk topics people seem to be posting on here..

Resurrection...Ann vs. Rob

Who married who

who slept with the dog

who barfed

T-shirts, song requests, and anything to do with winning a bet..

Spirit, I let yours about contacting Metalfilm slide.. anythign tho!

Please.

Wasting Time

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2000 7:55 pm    Post subject: Who Cares Reply with quote

So who died and left you king?! Besides, what are people suposed to talk about if it isn't the music (titles, trivia, songs, lyrics) and the people who make it all happen?
Peppermint Patty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2000 7:59 pm    Post subject: Who Cares Reply with quote

*Raises hand quickly. Wiggles uncontrollably in her seat*

"Oo!!! I've got one!!!! Does anybody know if this is true? I heard, today, (Oh my God!!!) that Ozzy loves BBQ chicken!! I, like, LOVE BBQ chicken too!!!!! (This is Sooooo cosmic.....)***sigh***

Disclaimer: Patty in no way professes to be an expert in the field of BBQ. She does, however, profess to be a little bit goofy tonight.
Lockfist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2000 8:01 pm    Post subject: Who Cares Reply with quote

Grouchy Motherf*cker. Misery Loves Company, I guess.

Why do you have to be so Antisocial ? You Make Me Laugh, everybody knows "Who Cares" Wins.

And you dont have to read all the posts you know - Out of Sight, Out of Mind. I like the Schism around here. Hell I dont care if there are like, 13 junk posts.

I wish I could say Now Its Dark, then I wouldnt need 3 six-packs just to look at your face. All right, thats it - Finale.

By the way Nitro - are you getting tickets for Maiden this weekend ? Do you think Pavilion or lawn is better at Shoreline ? I am assuming of course, that I wouldnt be able to get up close in the Pavilion.

Peppermint Patty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2000 8:39 pm    Post subject: Who Cares Reply with quote

Geezus! Some people have no sense of humor!!! [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

(Maybe it's just me....)
Metal1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2000 8:46 pm    Post subject: Who Cares Reply with quote

Nitro, wasting time must not have read any of the GodOf80's string...
Wasting Time

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2000 8:57 pm    Post subject: Who Cares Reply with quote

NOTRO 4040: Please try some LXAL--it helps things like this!
LRRP

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2000 9:09 pm    Post subject: Who Cares Reply with quote

WAAAAHHHH !!!!!
Jake

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2000 11:24 pm    Post subject: Who Cares Reply with quote

Nitro dude, not all these threds have been meaningless. Although I think if the threads about married rock stars detract attention from other possible topics then that isnt good.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: