HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Best Maiden Song!...Dig deep down into the bowels of your so
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ROKKZ

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2000 9:46 pm    Post subject: Best Maiden Song!...Dig deep down into the bowels of your so Reply with quote

KILLERS
samsalt1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2000 10:09 pm    Post subject: Best Maiden Song!...Dig deep down into the bowels of your so Reply with quote

aces high
Jake

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2000 10:28 pm    Post subject: Best Maiden Song!...Dig deep down into the bowels of your so Reply with quote

one from Diano:

Drifter

and one from Dickinson:

Hallowed be thy Name(live after death version)

overall Hallowed might edge out Drifter(but Killers was a much better album than Number).
B5ERIK

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2000 11:23 pm    Post subject: Best Maiden Song!...Dig deep down into the bowels of your so Reply with quote

My pick for "best Maiden song?" Just 1 song? JEEEEZ, that's tough. I mean, I could PROBABLY narrow it down to about 20 songs, but THE BEST MAIDEN SONG?

Ok, let me try. I'm thinking.......

The song that keeps coming to mind is: "Wrathchild."

There are so many more GREAT IRON MAIDEN songs that naming "the best" Maiden song is almost meaningless. I guess if I did HAVE TO pick just one, however, it would be "Wrathchild."
Darksoul

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2000 5:37 am    Post subject: Best Maiden Song!...Dig deep down into the bowels of your so Reply with quote

To tame a land
Iron Chef

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2000 6:50 am    Post subject: Best Maiden Song!...Dig deep down into the bowels of your so Reply with quote

Yeah, another To Tame a Land fan!
zombie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2000 7:34 am    Post subject: Best Maiden Song!...Dig deep down into the bowels of your so Reply with quote

The trooper!
SublimeSerpent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2000 7:36 am    Post subject: Best Maiden Song!...Dig deep down into the bowels of your so Reply with quote

To Tame A Land...Hmm!...I have to buy Piece Of Mind again!...Maybe I'm missing something.
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2000 12:40 pm    Post subject: Best Maiden Song!...Dig deep down into the bowels of your so Reply with quote

Hallowed be thy Name
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: