HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bump
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SublimeSerpent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2000 7:20 pm    Post subject: Bump Reply with quote

Idea!If we create new threads called bump we know which threads to avoid reading and if we need to bump something we can use these threads.One thing though...No conversations here!

BUMP AWAY!
Fredrik Nilsson

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2000 7:43 pm    Post subject: Bump Reply with quote

I'm beginning to suspect that Rattqueen is one of the more sane people on this board....

[This message has been edited by Fredrik Nilsson (edited 07-18-2000).]
SublimeSerpent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2000 8:04 pm    Post subject: Bump Reply with quote

Dickhed!I'm tired of seeing bump on the posts that have actual content,therefore this is the place to do it!
By the way,it's not a good idea to side with R.Q. on this board so you might want to think twice about insulting anyone else,you friggin' ball sniffin',butt pluggin' dick aass titty biitch!
Peppermint Patty

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2000 8:08 pm    Post subject: Bump Reply with quote

Fred., baby....

You have no clue as to how wrong you are. Nothing personal, but take it from someone who's been here (and visits many other boards) for quite some time. You could maybe start a private e-mail thing with rattqueen if you are concerned...

Just a thought. [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]
Lockfist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2000 9:58 pm    Post subject: Bump Reply with quote

Sublime. I think a few bump posts wouldnt hurt. Personally, I am going to try to take this opportunity to start some new threads.

My cute trick was unfortunatley a temporary solution to a greater problem. I started cruising some other boards and you wouldnt believe the sh*t they have to deal with there. I'm afraid of propogating a "self-fulfilling prophecy".

Hey Metalfilm, what happened to those fun "Name a song with..." threads. I cant think of any good ones or I'd start it myself.

Good Luck to us all !!
Jake

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2000 10:10 pm    Post subject: Bump Reply with quote

Fatalcharm was the one who started that stuff. I wonder what happened to him. I'd start one but then id feel obligated to play(and i lack the knowledge).
Rockangel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2000 10:18 pm    Post subject: Bump Reply with quote

Keen Idea! SublimeSerpent and Lockfist, within the month I think a Hardboard Hero shrine will be up at the Rockangel Gallery! Thank you!
Lockfist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2000 12:17 pm    Post subject: Bump Reply with quote

*AHH-CHOOOO*
jakkerman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2000 1:51 pm    Post subject: Bump Reply with quote

Well Lockfist...

Whatever do you mean?

"Sh*t" at my and Rod's place? You can't be serious?

Just kidding...

See what we have to put up with? And now Rattbitch is back at our board as well. She must be really into masochism in all its twisted forms, cause spanking is all the attention she ever receives there...

We do actually have quite serious music discussions there at times, but I guess they might be rather hard to track down among the turds floating around in the cess-pool that is our beloved board in the dogdays of summer. Check in again closer to fall, and most kids will be back in school (or locked up at institutions) again.
I liked your input on the Metallica-thread by the way.

Anyway...

I was happy to see you and Ripper drop by. Please come again... I'll introduce you to all the ladies.

Personally, I prefer Hard Board for music-discussions (I will try and drop in more frequently from now on... promise), but the other one for my daily dose of sex, drugs and rock'n'roll...
Rest assured... I will never tip off my "fellow boarders" about this place. You people would get most depressed dealing with that ****ed up general exodus... (RATTQUEEN actually makes sense compared to some of the other people we have on display.)

I guess you people found the magic raticide when dealing with her by the way. Ignore the hell out of her!

Love,

jakkerman (returning to "hell" with a shining flameproof armour...)

PS. RATTQUEEN... If you still lurk around here... Give these cool people a break! They are way too nice for you! Come back with me to our good old f.ucked up board and join my harem! I promise I won't spank you (too much)! Heel girl!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: