HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why is this called a Hard Board?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2000 11:53 pm    Post subject: Why is this called a Hard Board? Reply with quote

I think NITROQUEEN would be appropriate. tee hee hee.
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2000 9:31 am    Post subject: Why is this called a Hard Board? Reply with quote

I suggest finding a way to get this silly cow removed from the Board.
DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2000 9:39 am    Post subject: Why is this called a Hard Board? Reply with quote

This is sad.
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2000 9:51 am    Post subject: Why is this called a Hard Board? Reply with quote

Sad, but funny at the same time in a sick twisted sorta way.
B5ERIK

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2000 12:00 pm    Post subject: Why is this called a Hard Board? Reply with quote

How can anyone who has NEVER seen RATT live be called RATTQUEEN?

(I like RATT, but I'm not obsessive about it....)
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2000 12:19 pm    Post subject: Why is this called a Hard Board? Reply with quote

Splat
80's Ratt
Got run over
Just like that
DeathGeneral

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2000 12:53 pm    Post subject: Why is this called a Hard Board? Reply with quote

hey RATTQUEEN! Stephen Pearcy is a good friend of mine. Unfortunately i have rather unsettling news for you: you might know that both of us only truely enjoy dead women. AND YOU ARE ALIVE!!! I'm sorry to deliver such awful news. please find yourself a new rockstar to molest.
Stanktanic Yeti

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2000 5:13 pm    Post subject: Why is this called a Hard Board? Reply with quote

Stanktanic is trying to do a job here ! He sets a perfectly good trap and not one not two but nine of you fall right in ! This will never work w/o your cooperation. If you want the thread to die than you must refrain from posting. This isnt rocket science people.

>>chomp>><<chomp>><<sniffle>><<sniffle>>\\The Stanktanic Yeti leaves the board with his Stanktanic Tail between his Stanktanic Legs wondering why he ever thought he could help the helpless//

[This message has been edited by Stanktanic Yeti (edited 07-12-2000).]
ScorpionsFan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2000 5:51 pm    Post subject: Why is this called a Hard Board? Reply with quote

Unfortunately Stanktanic Yeti, rocket scientist have been known to fail at times, but you do have a point. (ignore... and maybe they'll go away)

But I have to agree with HeatherMetal and Peppermint Patty that this is rather amusing. Thought I would put in my 2 cents.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: