HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why is this called a Hard Board?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RATTQUEEN

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2000 5:44 pm    Post subject: Why is this called a Hard Board? Reply with quote

Where or where did that Pearcy go? I look high. I look low an ya know.. He is being real slow, and where is my e-mail?
I'm gonna cry ghost tears..!

RATTQUEEN!
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2000 6:03 pm    Post subject: Why is this called a Hard Board? Reply with quote

OHMYGOD - LMFAO. Kinda makes you feel like you're taking candy from the baby.
RATTQUEEN

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2000 6:08 pm    Post subject: Why is this called a Hard Board? Reply with quote

HeatherMetal,
WAA WAA GOO GOO GAA GAA..! i wan my Rattle.
gib me some cany. i wan a cany bar an naw..
youz gib me me some cany...i thow a temp a tam tum if ypuz din gib me some cany...i wan a chcalit cany bar wit pee nuts on tops..Tanks..

wattqueen

Stanktanic Yeti

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2000 6:16 pm    Post subject: Why is this called a Hard Board? Reply with quote

Part of the solution not the problem

[This message has been edited by Stanktanic Yeti (edited 07-14-2000).]
Iron Chef

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2000 8:27 pm    Post subject: Why is this called a Hard Board? Reply with quote

And I thought the Counterfeit Yeti thing was the most hilarious thing I'd read all week...no, THIS is it!
Satanic Yeti

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2000 10:48 pm    Post subject: Why is this called a Hard Board? Reply with quote

Most disturbing. Imposters, groupies, more imposters, hair band junkies looking for dick, what has my beloved board come to.

Any suggestions for a board like what this one used to be floating around out there??? Has the sad day come for an exodus of the faithful?

Stankanmechanical Yechamagettti, find an original handle, This one has been spoken for for quite awhile. Besides, I haven't had backdoor romance for awhile and could use a fresh a.ss to blast, dont let it be yours.
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2000 8:32 am    Post subject: Why is this called a Hard Board? Reply with quote

Yeti - RATTQUEEN
RATTQUEEN - Yeti

[This message has been edited by HeatherMetal (edited 07-14-2000).]
helstar1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2000 2:41 pm    Post subject: Why is this called a Hard Board? Reply with quote

hate to break it to ya, hon, 'cause you are obviously a big fan, but a friend of mine works for Portrait records and I used to work closely as a journalist from a management group that handled Ratt and according to him, Stephen Pearcy is happily taken by a fiance' who has been in the picture for many years...don't think he will be on the market any time soon....and this comes from a very reliable information source...but it doesn't hurt to dream...
Helium

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2000 8:08 pm    Post subject: Why is this called a Hard Board? Reply with quote

Shhhh.... don't say a word.... she might go away....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: