HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ALL HAIL NEVERMORE!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dogfacedgod

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2000 8:31 am    Post subject: ALL HAIL NEVERMORE!! Reply with quote

I've been listening to metal for at least 15yrs now and I have to say I have never been excited about a band since the first time i heard Iron Maiden.These guys are truly the best band out there IMO.I listen to so much stuff for ex: Overkill, Testament, Pantera, Slayer, Helloween, In Flames, Flotsam and Jetsam to name few.But Nevermore have got me in a metal spell that will never let go.All their discs are incredible, but Dreaming Neon Black has pasted Queensryche's Operation Mindcrime as my all time favorite disc.The new one "Dead Heart in a dead world" is due out in early October.OOOHHH MY, lookout.Thanks for your time metal brothers and sisters.
zombie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2000 8:43 am    Post subject: ALL HAIL NEVERMORE!! Reply with quote

Welcome to the board. I did not know there was a new release on the way. Thanks for the info.
dogfacedgod

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2000 10:12 am    Post subject: ALL HAIL NEVERMORE!! Reply with quote

Thanks zombie glad to be here.Yeah dude i'm going crazy since i heard the news.You should check out Nevermore's web site pretty cool stuff.
DemonlyWizard

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2000 12:30 pm    Post subject: ALL HAIL NEVERMORE!! Reply with quote

The new album is called "Dead Heart in a Dead World'. Warrel stated there should be sound clips on the Nevermore site soon. It will be interesting to hear it after the masterpiece "Dreaming Neon Black".
dogfacedgod

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2000 12:41 pm    Post subject: ALL HAIL NEVERMORE!! Reply with quote

I'm not going try to compare it to DNB.All their discs have a their own feel to em.On the other hand they kept getting better.I'm sure it will be incredible.They have never let me down.You can count on Warrel, Jeff and co. to put out some powerful S**T.Hey did ya know Tim Calvert left the band? From what Warrell said it was becuase he just got married and wants to rethink his priorities.Good luck to em.Still don't know who is gonna fill his spot.
Peppermint Patty

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2000 1:03 pm    Post subject: ALL HAIL NEVERMORE!! Reply with quote

Nevermore....YES!!!! I have loved these guys for several years, have every CD (and both Sanctuary CD's) and cannot wait for the new one!! As for guitarists, who knows? Loomis is the guitar 'brains' for the band anyways, and I'm sure they will find a well qualified replacement. I was worried when I read that they were doing some 7 string work, but Warrel stated they will still sound like Nevermore, and they have not drastically detuned. Dogfacegod, have you seen them live? I have not yet... but heard they are just unbelievable!
dogfacedgod

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2000 2:33 pm    Post subject: ALL HAIL NEVERMORE!! Reply with quote

Yeah, i saw them in Mass last Jan 22nd.Holy S**t patty they were f**kin amazing.Here was the set:
Next in Line
Whole DNB disc (start to finish)
Seven Tounges of god
Battle Angels for an encore.It was Killer!
Metal1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2000 2:57 pm    Post subject: ALL HAIL NEVERMORE!! Reply with quote

I agree, I love the chorus of DNB, but I don't know that their the best band ever. They have to show me a lot more b4 I give them that kind of credit...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: