HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Open @ss Insert Head

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2000 6:38 am    Post subject: Open @ss Insert Head Reply with quote

Just want to give an attaboy to Poison. Now they are far from my favorite band however they did something really cool for a friend of mine last week.

After the Dokken/Cinderella/Poison show last week, my friend left his keys at the venue and had to go back to get them. While he was there, both Rikki and Brett walked out from backstage. They came over to talk to my friend because they totally dug his t-shirt. His shirt had a drawing of Clinton holding a sign that read "Will work for head."

Bret had someone take a photo of him and my friend. They told him they'd send him a copy of the pix.

The photo arrived yesterday with a note saying they'd post it on their website. I thought that was pretty cool. However, I still don't like their music.
AZRock

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2000 10:44 am    Post subject: Open @ss Insert Head Reply with quote

That's cool! I've never really cared much for Poison myself though they are a million times better than MettaliKornKidBizkitRoach.

I gained a little bit of respect for Poison when I watched the VH1 Behind the Music special on them. I've always thought CC is a pathetic guitar player. Well, in one of the segments he says something like:

"You know I had all the right influences growing up listening to all the guitar heroes on the radio. Somehow it just didn't sink in."

Hey! Cool, at least he realizes he's not Malmsteen!
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2000 1:30 pm    Post subject: Open @ss Insert Head Reply with quote

Hair band junkie that I am, I never really got off on Poison, but it's cool that they can hang out with a fan like that.

And C.C. DeVille is an annoying little bullfrog voiced, egomaniacal dick.

But..... remember that chick from the "Fallen Angel" video? The central character blonde chick? Oh GOD was she a nice little phuck doll.

[img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/redface.gif[/img]
DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2000 2:50 pm    Post subject: Open @ss Insert Head Reply with quote

Very cool. I'm not a huge Poison fan, but Brett Michaels is one of the nicest people I've ever met in the music business.
Fatalcharm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2000 4:47 pm    Post subject: Open @ss Insert Head Reply with quote

Speaking of Sebastian Bach... did anyone see that lil interview he did on much music rapid fax. They mentioned something about Skid Row touring with Pantera then Poison came up. Sebastian threw a fit and said "I don't need this I'm on broadway." Does anyone know what ticked him off I missed most of it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: