HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A plea to the administrator....
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
edis0n

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2000 7:32 pm    Post subject: A plea to the administrator.... Reply with quote

This rat psycho has got to go. Can we put it to a vote?
Metal1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2000 7:36 pm    Post subject: A plea to the administrator.... Reply with quote

Yeah
Iron Chef

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2000 7:43 pm    Post subject: A plea to the administrator.... Reply with quote

Aye
Lockfist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2000 8:54 pm    Post subject: A plea to the administrator.... Reply with quote

F is for Freedom;
R is for Red, ancestors blood in battles they've shed;
E we Elect them;
E we Eject them, in the land of the free and home of the brave;
D for your dying;
O your Overture;
M they will cover your grave with Manure;

This spells out Freedom, it means [i]nothing[/i] to me...HEY, wait. This board is based in Canada, right ? They censor sh*t all the time, watch - **** ! All right then,

F*ck it, give her the BOOT !!
RATTQUEEN

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2000 9:24 pm    Post subject: A plea to the administrator.... Reply with quote

I've done nothing but be weird. Well if I get banned for that, then that will be funny!
Youz people are not weird enough or you would get my insane humor. I vote that I shall stay and rule with my almight RATTQUEEN self!

RATTQUEEN/SEP
SpiritOnParole

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2000 9:36 pm    Post subject: A plea to the administrator.... Reply with quote

If we're not weird enough, then why are you bothering with peons like us who obviously don't comprehend your much-higher echelon of humor? Go, leave us behind in your figurative dust. Really. We little unenlightened HardBoardians don't mind at all.

Scorchin, if you can find any viable reason to give this loon the boot, please do just that. Otherwise, well...I suppose we'll just have to keep gleaning what amusement we can from her posts. If it weren't summer, I wouldn't be bothering with this sh*t anyway. However, seeing as I have way too much time on my hands and it's 11:30 PM, this suddenly seems a worthy cause.
Rockangel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2000 2:46 am    Post subject: A plea to the administrator.... Reply with quote

I've only posted to one of her threads early on, this will be my last post. I say get rid of her. I'm just outside LA, maybe I get a lookalike to pay her a visit give her what she seems to need, and she gets the hell off the board! If I can find a guy desprate enough to take her!! She's just NASTY!!
Nivek

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2000 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

. .

Last edited by Nivek on Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2000 8:08 am    Post subject: A plea to the administrator.... Reply with quote

I'm beginning to find humor in her posts.

She did say she can't say the "SEP" word at another board or she'll get banned. Maybe the same should apply here.

Best bet for those that are being driven to the brink of insanity by her posts - if you see her name next to a post don't read it. Or if you read it don't respond to it.

Just let it roll.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: