HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Maiden at NYC
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EdwardTHead

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2000 7:53 am    Post subject: Maiden at NYC Reply with quote

Anyone here going to see Maiden at the Garden? if so meet up at the Blarneystone before if you get a chance. it's right across the street from the Garden, has great beer and good food. I'm hoping I can get there just before the concert so I can grab a drink. I'll be wearing a Maiden shirt with Eddie on a Motorcycle saying don't walk, plus one of those Maiden hats that were given out a couple of months ago with the smilie eddie on it. I got long hair, glasses and be hanging out with my wife so say hi if you can figure me out!
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2000 2:22 pm    Post subject: Maiden at NYC Reply with quote

I'll try to make it. If I do show up, I'll be short, preppy-looking, with a blue corduroy vest
Templar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2000 5:32 pm    Post subject: Maiden at NYC Reply with quote

Long hair, glasses and a Maiden shirt? You're that dude from the Lone Gunmen on X-Files, right? Cool!
nitro4040

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2000 5:37 pm    Post subject: Maiden at NYC Reply with quote

Madison Square Garden is a bit far.. let's see, Mountain View, on a dump, and no drinking in the lot... hmmmm.. oh well, I got about 15th row seats!
EdwardTHead

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2000 7:52 am    Post subject: Maiden at NYC Reply with quote

Well it turns out I didn't make it anyway. damn. I walked past the Blarny Stone and it was closed! turns out it had moved and I didn't know. so I went to another resturant to eat and get a beer and it took 45 minutes for my food! so I left and got to the Garden at 9:45, turns out Maiden where already on!?!?! WTF? so I missed the first song, anyone know what it was? I'm guessing either the Wicker Man or Aces High as I didn't hear either one. I came in during Two minutes to Midnight so did I miss anything else?
edis0n

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2000 9:18 am    Post subject: Maiden at NYC Reply with quote

Bummer man. You missed :
Wicker Man
Ghost of the navigator
Brave New World and
Wrathchild and
Not to mention Halford and Q'ryche
Scorchin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2000 12:03 pm    Post subject: Maiden at NYC Reply with quote

August 7, Happy Birthday Bruce Dickinson
EdwardTHead

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2000 12:09 pm    Post subject: Maiden at NYC Reply with quote

WHAT?!?!?!? sh*t, man the guy said that they had only started 2 minutes before that. damn, I may have to catch them again just to see those! dam dam dam. I knew I was missing halford and ryche, not too worried about that, but damn 20 minutes of music I missed! what time did it all start?
DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2000 1:13 pm    Post subject: Maiden at NYC Reply with quote

Anyone happen to scribble down a set list? Hell, the first 20 minutes sounded pretty damn good.

What about Queensryche and Halford? Any comments?

Overmuch scored me a ticket for the Tacoma Dome show!! Sold out in about 15 minutes. Screeeeeeam for me Tacoma!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: