HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Michael Kiske solo albums?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
edis0n

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2000 11:43 pm    Post subject: Michael Kiske solo albums? Reply with quote

Any one know anything about these albums? Are they available in the states, or only import? This guy is one of the most underrated metal singers of all time, what a voice.
Starbreaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2000 7:46 pm    Post subject: Michael Kiske solo albums? Reply with quote

Have you visited any of the various Helloween websites? Apparently, his solo stuff is decidedly non-metal, if thats what you were thinking. Much like some of the mellower stuff on 'Chameleon'. I haven't heard any of it, but he compares one of his songs to a song by Robbie Williams, saying that the songs both have the same mood (oh oh).

Still he does have a great voice, and they may be worth a listen. Imports only, to the best of my knowledge...

Thats all I can tell ya...
samsalt1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2000 7:56 pm    Post subject: Michael Kiske solo albums? Reply with quote

i have on song on a kai hansen compilation cd. the name of the song is "new horizons" and its off of his first solo cd. its actually a great song that is more reminiscent of pink bubbles than chameleon. my understanding is that the rest of the album is not so metal and neither is the second one. they are difficult to get a hold of, going for upwards of $30 on ebay. i`m sure theyre worth having if you are a helloween fanatic, as i am. good luck.
edis0n

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2000 3:30 pm    Post subject: Michael Kiske solo albums? Reply with quote

Thanks for the info. I was hoping they were metal albums, but Ill still check 'em out if I can find 'em. The robbie williams comment does make me a little queasy though.
Depp

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2000 3:38 pm    Post subject: Michael Kiske solo albums? Reply with quote

I got his first solo albums, instant clarity and I think itīs a good album. It got some metal songs on it, a few non, and some slow songs, which is really the best. His voice is incrediable. And with Kai Hansen and Adrian Smith on guitar, who could go wrong ? [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]
If you like the voice he has got, itīs a must have, he really getīs to use it the best possible way.
edis0n

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2000 3:40 pm    Post subject: Michael Kiske solo albums? Reply with quote

Adrian smith on guitar!!!!! I might have to hit up cdnow and order this. Which album is it with Adrian and Kai?
Metal1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2000 12:34 pm    Post subject: Michael Kiske solo albums? Reply with quote

Buy the 1'st CD, New Horizons, it has about 4 good songs on it....The next album was horrible! I love his voice too, but the music was like Bon Jovi without the catchiness.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: