HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rockshow
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
edis0n

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2000 2:31 am    Post subject: Rockshow Reply with quote

He had Sabbath 1. No way the metal god, no matter what he was into at the time says: "rage against the u.s. government even though if we lived in any other country we would be jailed because we are whiny a$$holes trying to free a cop killer, pu$$y $$ machine" is a better all time metal band then Sabbath. I was pissed when he gave them credit over Maiden. Those scrubs couldn't hang with Eddie and the boys any day ever. I dont care if Maiden are entering into their 50's or even 60's, they will always rock harder. He was probably just looking for something newer and trendy to mention. His new disc has made me forget anything he ever said or did. Just listen to resurrection and forget about it.
edis0n

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2000 2:33 am    Post subject: Rockshow Reply with quote

Forgot to add: Cane Sucks!!!!!!!!!Worse than carson daily!!!!!!!!!!If thats possible...
Jake

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2000 1:14 pm    Post subject: Rockshow Reply with quote

the order i believe was #1 sabbath, 2 Metallica, 3 Rage against the Machine.

I didnt know the Rockshow still existed. It's never been a great show though so i didnt miss it too much, i just wish i could see metal videos sometimes.

Rage Against the Machine takes themselves too seriously, but i dont think they are that bad. Some of their stuff is alright. I get the sense that their interest in politics is really just to attract attention, but maybe they really do care i dont know. They are always coming down on the government for being euro-centric and stuff, which is a different approach than most bands take. I mean Anthrax and Megadeth always criticize the government for censorship, war etc(i think they also did it for song topics, but its not like their songs are that hard to agree with), but Rage brings up totally different topics. I can't say i agree with their views. There are problems with the school system, with democracy, with everything, but I think alot of Rage's complaints are bs. I think they just take kid's anger and direct it towards the government for attention. Nice idea, but like i said it's all bullshi.t.
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2000 3:22 pm    Post subject: Rockshow Reply with quote

Cane sucks. Adam Curry sucked. RATM sucks. Ouzo sucks. Full Concept dot com really fukking sucks big green puss dripping donkey c.ocks.

NP: Iced Earth - Something Wicked This Way Comes.

(can ya tell by my mood?)
Starbreaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2000 8:21 pm    Post subject: Rockshow Reply with quote

Saw the Rock Show with Halford, as the host.
Same old, predictable videos. Damn!!!

Bruce was talkin' bout the video for NOTB, why couldn't they play that??? Instead we get Run to The Hills, which everyone has seen a million times. Ditto for JPs "You've Got Another Thing Comin'"

At least they showed the "Wicker Man" clip. Even if it does look kinda cheesy, by comparison to the million-dollar, massive hype videos, put out by the bands, currently in favor, with MTV lame-asses. At least, Maiden has more energy and talent than those losers, so musically the vid was far superior. Sadly that will be lost on the "me too" generation!

Still waiting for the "The List" show...

coldgin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2000 8:36 pm    Post subject: Rockshow Reply with quote

Speaking of the "Rock Show", For the Motley Crue fans. They are hosting the show tonight at 1:00 am and at 2:00 they are also hosting "The List" for "Best Sex, Drugs and Rock 'n' Roll Bands". I would guess to plug the pay per view tomorrow night.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: