HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What do you people think of the new tiny

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RATTQUEEN

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2000 5:26 pm    Post subject: What do you people think of the new tiny Reply with quote

Disk players. They have these small disk players the size of you two fingers, and yes it plays one small tiny tiny disk, for this tiny tiny disk player. I'm not joking. A friend gave me his and said. "I could have it", so I said Jee Thankz man. Now if anyone has one of these tiny disk players do you think it will ever become anything in the near future?
I personally don't like just one head phone that just goes to one ear. I wonder if I could plug in regular head phones to this thing. I don't think there are any disk out yet for this, as Mc donalds just is using this for a promonitonal use right now. So all I that comes with this is one tiny tiny cd that plays Britney Spears (Stronger) I'm not sure if old Garndmothers would like this as there is no volume to turn it down, then I'm not old yet, so I don't have no worries!
Thankz,

Rattqueen/Blotzer (I got a divorce from Pearcy)

[This message has been edited by RATTQUEEN (edited 08-21-2000).]
SublimeSerpent

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2000 11:07 pm    Post subject: What do you people think of the new tiny Reply with quote

...brained person who likes to start ridiculous thread topics about a poser named Stephen Pearcy?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: