HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wanna see how our dear members look like? Put on your shades
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zombie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 3:26 pm    Post subject: Wanna see how our dear members look like? Put on your shades Reply with quote

Spirit,

How much does the Devil pay to do his work? I need a second job and that sounds like fun.
SpiritOnParole

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 3:46 pm    Post subject: Wanna see how our dear members look like? Put on your shades Reply with quote

Dammit, I think I'm getting way too friendly with the "Submit Now" button.

[This message has been edited by SpiritOnParole (edited 09-13-2000).]
SpiritOnParole

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 3:50 pm    Post subject: Wanna see how our dear members look like? Put on your shades Reply with quote

Stupid server. Just ignore me.

SpiritOnParole

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 3:53 pm    Post subject: Wanna see how our dear members look like? Put on your shades Reply with quote

Wait, you're actually supposed to get paid to do the devil's work? I've been doing it for free! *frown*

Hello, zombie, this is the devil. By working for me, you'll not only have a good time, but will also gain valuable career and management skills that will stay with you for a lifetime. To find out more about obtaining a position as one of my hellish minions, call (800) 666-HELL.

Hey, what the f*ck?! Since when do [i]you[/i] have Internet access?

I work in mysterious ways. Now shut up and steal zombie's soul while he's not looking.

[This message has been edited by The Devil (edited 09-13-2000).]

[This message has been edited by The Devil (edited 09-13-2000).]
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 4:01 pm    Post subject: Wanna see how our dear members look like? Put on your shades Reply with quote

Damn Spirit, feeling a little wierd today are we?

And a 4:20 reference? What's up with that?

Funny this thread should rear it's head today. I was planning on deleting that lame webpage o' mine and building a new, cool one starting this weekend. I'll let you guys know what's up with the picture sections.
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 4:34 pm    Post subject: Wanna see how our dear members look like? Put on your shades Reply with quote

Definitely have to take some boarder photos while in Hotlanta.

On the long thread thing, I didn't know if it was pages or posts.
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 5:07 pm    Post subject: Wanna see how our dear members look like? Put on your shades Reply with quote

Night-breed, I need you to do a major favor for me. If possible, can you send my picture to my e-mail address (Cinemetal@yahoo.com)? I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
zombie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 11:23 pm    Post subject: Wanna see how our dear members look like? Put on your shades Reply with quote

I knew someone would have time to dig this out.. need to get more pictures of the new people.
EdwardTHead

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 11:45 pm    Post subject: Wanna see how our dear members look like? Put on your shades Reply with quote

well this
[url=http://www.angelfire.com/md/bmain/images/usnroy.jpg]http://www.an gelfire.com/md/bmain/images/usnroy.jpg[/url]

would be me, in the black leather jacket. my wife has her helmet on. I'll look and see if I have any better ones or something.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 35 of 37

Jump to: